• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

New Lights Headlights and fogs!

SVTGeorge

CEG'er
I recently bought new housings and HID conversion kit for the low beams and the fogs... Put on your shades :cool:

1.jpg

2.jpg

Purchased:
Headlight Housings : 110.00(FLEBAY)
HID LOWS: $47.00 USD (vvme.com)
HID FOGS: $47.00 USD (vvme.com)
Being able to see an night . Priceless!!

Last edited:
I think that looks great personally. Are you saying you got the projector housings for $110 and then the HID kits for $47 a piece?

well dyoel182 i can tell you just from the pic he doesn't have projectors.
you'd clearly see the single projectors in the housing if he did.

i'm assuming he is just running 9005/6 HID conversion kit, in a stock headlight.
still looks nice and bright, but to much glare for me

well dyoel182 i can tell you just from the pic he doesn't have projectors.
you'd clearly see the single projectors in the housing if he did.

i'm assuming he is just running 9005/6 HID conversion kit, in a stock headlight.
still looks nice and bright, but to much glare for me

Its the stock housing, I cant find the projector headlights anywhere, The Kit is 44.00 with 33.00 shipping. But It comes with everything you need and they go here with in a week. in the photo shop link I have a picture with the flash on so you can see it with out the HIDS Killing the camera!

And I bought the Housings from Doctor auto parts on ebay

Any problems with installing the HIDs? That's a really cheap HID kit, I'm curious how long they'll last. Mind telling or showing where you mounted all those HID components under the hood (or wherever)?

Ballast Are mounted I guess It would be called a "frame" that the head lights are sitting in I know it sounds confusing But Im sure you will all get it If Not I will post pics and The ballast for the HID Fogs are mounted "IN" the skid plate ...The difference between 880 and 881 Is " 880 is straight and 881 is L shaped

I bought The 880's They work great

Back