• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Southern Ontario mini meet?

damn it my ball joint seems to be holding again so I might make the trip.

I know i probably shouldn't but if the alarming sound doesn't come back until saturday, count me in (also felt like since i started this thing i should be attending lol)

Guys give me location where to go.

SVTED pm me with details. I'll have my guy order it for you so it's ready for Friday. I guess you want the one from Cawthra Automotive for $110?

Does anyone else need anything? I have some random parts that I don't need. PM if you need something, I might have it.

1. over_30k
2. Jo4nny (905) three-three-zero 4885 is my cell #
3. AlexCCCP

Im still down, I've never made it out before. Lets do this I want alot of SVTs to show for me to admire.

My friend wants to come along as well. He drives BMW 5 series. I hope its ok? Its 528 so we chase him through corners:)

I still don't know where to go and what time? Where the hell do we meet if we go?

Okay let's do this.

Meet at 4pm, do a couple of runs through the forks of the credit. Then drive to cambridge, chill out and grab some food (that should be a little after 5 or so?) , then drive the backroads from cambridge to cayuga?

As for initial meeting place, there isn't much around the forks so if we could meet on Cedar drive right off of the forks of the credit Rd, it's the first street on the right after you turn left onto the forks of the credit road from Hurontario Street.

And the 5er is more than welcome.

I won't be able to push my car too far tomorrow because I'm a little concerned about the ball joint and I have crappy tires in the back (UHP's in the front, all seasons in the back... :nonono:).

But I'll still give you guys a run for your money just with sheer lack of common sense :crazy:

I like that plan SVTED. I'll be there at 4!

Had my car detailed earlier this week but a bird shat on it and it's rained about a dozen times :mad: - murphy's law I guess.

Looking forward to it, nonetheless. :cool:

so we've only got 4 contours coming out?

i was hoping we'd see at least a couple more than that. But i guess 4's better than none!

The parking lot seems better, especially if people live on Cedar Road, they might not appreciate a car meet in front of their house.

I'll go to the parking lot, and I'll see if my girlfriend wants to tag along to diminish the dude-fest.

alright parking lot it is then

I just didn't bother looking for anywhere near the road for a parking lot :laugh:

so see you all there at 4pm!

My camera's broken so someone bring one!

Well some of you guys might've seen me on the side of the road afterwards with a cop. I got owned pretty good. Long story short, my license's been suspended and my car's sitting in an impound :blackeye:

Back