• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Representin' in the ATL

BoneStock99

CEG'er
First Sunday of every month at The Avenues at East Cobb, Roswell Rd/Hwy 120, 8:00 AM to about Noon.

This was the first time I have ever put a car out there for anyone to look at and it was quite intimidating at first. Seeing all the awsome rides and thinking about my battle-scarred little V6 Contour made me want to park off to the side or toward the back.

Then I saw a line of Shelby Mustangs and I said, "Awe, to heck with it!", blipped the throttle and pulled right up.

One Shelby owner looked at my car, scratched his head and said, "I didn't know they made these". It seemed odd to me but several people commented on how nice the seats are.

Everyone was awesome, no pretense at all, just a bunch of car guys having a blast.

Too many pics. Here are a few...

00.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

-Tim-

good pics from a familiar location - the design of that development was one of the first projects i worked on out of college (architecture grad here). a couple years later i worked on the avenue peachtree city, and went on to manage the corresponding west cobb project (both phases). my latest is an avenue project in murfreesboro, TN. (my firm did not do the forsyth location though - and there may be another one around there we weren't involved with.)

unrelated to cars, of course, but an interesting tidbit. ;)

Nice pics! That's a heck of a turnout and a wide variety of cars!

I've got two friends...one with the C6 Z06...one with an impressive Evo with Recaro's...both of them have said how they loved the seats in my SVT. Must've been one of the best things they did to these cars, lol.

Back