• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Subarus, Dodges, and cruisers....

ElKy

Has Nutz Bigger than Yours. Want Proof?
...My street eats them!!!

woke up to this at 6:00AM

sinkhole1.JPG

sinkhole2.JPG

sinkhole3.JPG

sinkhole4.JPG

The subaru delivers newspapers, she sunk at 4:00AM, her friend in the caravan came to help her out.
About 6:15 the cruiser found another hole.
the really crappy part is they are not allowing anyone to drive on the street. one of my neighbors is a nurse at a local hospital, she was driven to work in a cruiser.
I am supposed to head to Connecticut for my aunts retirement party at 9:00, looks like i won't be making it.

this construction company rules!!!!

I suppose because the cruiser sunk maybe they (the police) will be able to get the construction company to start doing things right.

there were two news stations here this morning and another one just showed up as i was out talking to the police.
i think this will sink the construction company.
they have a crew on their way over here right now and estimate they should have the street drivable by about 6PM
fun fun!

oh man!
Yeah, the news seems to love sink hole stories.

At least they found the problem now before pavement went down!

just got home from Connecticut.
Channel 7 is still out there, probably getting ready for the 11 o'clock news.

the reporter was saying they interviewed the guy who had his basement flooded by these hacks.

my house is the blue on to the right of the white one the wagon sunk in front of.

watched it on the news last night, they did do a live broadcast from my street and in some of the footage from earlier they got me talking to my neighbor.

That's f'in hillarious. My TV alarm went off at 5:00am this morning and in my daze I remember seeing that thinking that was your road. Completely forgot about it until I saw this post.

Back