• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Name the model of this car

Nissan 200nx

Pic from a Euro-spec 100nx:
Nissan_100NX_rear_20080226.jpg

lol i found it in a book i have, well 2 actually the first which narrowed it down to make was "encyclopedia of american cars" then i looked at my "cars of the fabulous '50s" book and found the model under 1951 but it only listed it as the traveler then you posted that and i looked again and it's listed as the vagabond for 1950. did they happen to change the name or was is just that book called it two different things?

Kaiser called it the Traveller. Frazer called theirs the Vagabond. I believe the Vagabond name was discontinued after the two companies joined to become Kaiser-Frazer.

My dad has a '52 Kaiser Deluxe he started restoring, but never finished. Sadly it sits in the alley, a target for vandals. At 79, I don't think he'll ever finish it. :(

Sable missed out unfortunately. Klasse actually was in the clear to post that.

1)If somebody guesses the car correctly, either through an obvious photo, or verified by the orignal poster or another member.
The correct guesser can:
a) post the next vehicle,
b) let everybody know the floor is open for somebody else to post.
Or, after 1 hour the floor automatically is open for the first person to post the next vehicle.

Back