• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Which would you buy??

Which would you buy??

• Dodge Viper GTS

Votes: 34 30.9%
  • Porsche 911 Turbo

Votes: 76 69.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Save your money, kids are expensive. :) I say soup up the Contour with $5k and go on a nice vacation. You won't be able to travel for a long time after you have kids. You can but it won't be the same... We hit Hawaii up 3 times before my daughter came along and it was definitely worth the price. The first time we went we stayed at the Four Seasons on Maui which was pretty amazing.

Save your money, kids are expensive. :) I say soup up the Contour with $5k and go on a nice vacation. You won't be able to travel for a long time after you have kids. You can but it won't be the same... We hit Hawaii up 3 times before my daughter came along and it was definitely worth the price. The first time we went we stayed at the Four Seasons on Maui which was pretty amazing.

I hate you.

Those 360 Modenas are coming down in value, too. Shesh, I just saw a 2000 get scooped up for like 55 large.

Anyways, cars= horrible investment.

...You gotta love the possibilities, a Porsche, a viper or souping up a Contour...that's hardcore CEG'er right there. :crazy:

I have a coworker that has been to Hawaii about 3 or 4 times now with his wife. His wife has it down to a science and they have been going for just under $3800 total for both of them :shocked:

As far as vacations is a little tough as it is... we have two Siberian Huskies and they go crazy if we are gone for more then a few days. It's tough trying to find a person to take care of them too. I think kids would be easier with the in-laws being less then 15min away and my parents being 45min away. That is assuming that they would be willing to take them for a week or so :cool:

Anyways, cars= horrible investment.

...You gotta love the possibilities, a Porsche, a viper or souping up a Contour...that's hardcore CEG'er right there. :crazy:

Yea I know, but they are something you use everyday... why not have fun while you drive it :cool:

So true on the possibilities hehe. I suppose I could have put in there turbo/supercharge the Camaro :crazy: However I like the looks of the tour better. More unique in my opinion everyone and their grandma has a Camaro.

Yea I know, but they are something you use everyday... why not have fun while you drive it :cool:

So true on the possibilities hehe. I suppose I could have put in there turbo/supercharge the Camaro :crazy: However I like the looks of the tour better. More unique in my opinion everyone and their grandma has a Camaro.

Coincidentally, almost every grandma has a Contour too. :laugh:

We have a 996 4S w/63k on the clock and full leather, new alt and battery, awesome short throw and nice aftermarket wheels that look right on the car, check out our site, we've got alot of Porsche's. Although the above mentioned car isn't a turbo its got a nice exhaust and runs VERY well, think about insurance and maintence costs associated with turbo ownership and you might think again.

www.autoeuropesales.com

Back