• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Carlisle All-Ford Nats '07 !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tent Tracking

Tent Tracking

Good evening CEG'rs!

On a suggestion from one of our SHO members who also does the Carlisle Truck show, I am tracking the SHO attendee's registration numbers to make sure that I know how close we are to the required 25.

I have learned that the folks in the office are none too cooperative regarding when people register as (in our case) LSHOC, SHO Club, Liberty SHO Club. Gawd forbid someone should have the common sense to link 'em all together.

SO - if you think you're going to be close, make sure you have your trusty list of participants. And remember, someone could register that 25th car for $35 instead of having to lay out $150 for a tent! ;-)

Terri

P.S. With the picture previews on this thread, I'm having a visual of one of you guys attempting to enter the bikini contest. Love the shoes!! Oh snap - now how do I get rid of the visual?!

The main thing we try to do is to make sure to push for people to make sure they register under "Contour Enthusiasts Group" (NOT under "C.E.G.") . Of course , making sure people actually REGISTER is the hard part ;) . Oh yea , if we're one off the mark , we'll be registering another car under our group , even if it's mom's Taurus ... damn her for wrecking her Mystique :( !

Hi Terri!

Paul is on a roll here. :cool:
Doesn't Allen get a bikini top to match the thong?

Shoot, with the thong and those heels, Allen could dance and EARN the $$$ for a tent.:laugh:

I don't think anyone wants to see that :nonono: !

Although , being a hardcore , OG CEG'er - if that's what it would take ... I'd take one for the team & DANCE ! I've always wanted to dance .

Um ... not really , I just wanted to give ya'll a good visual that'll stick in your brains - like a tumor ;) .

I don't think anyone wants to see that :nonono: !

Although , being a hardcore , OG CEG'er - if that's what it would take ... I'd take one for the team & DANCE ! I've always wanted to dance .

Um ... not really , I just wanted to give ya'll a good visual that'll stick in your brains - like a tumor ;) .

It's not a tumor!
It's something much worse. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Allen taking one for the CEG, I'd like to see that. :D

Luca, that's not how it works, you need to put the dollar bill in your teeth, and then he'll............well........never mind, even that visual is NSFW!:laugh:

Luca, that's not how it works, you need to put the dollar bill in your teeth, and then he'll............well........never mind, even that visual is NSFW!:laugh:

LMAO!

It must be the visual Brian. :)

Maybe we can get him a bit tanked at Carlisle and he'll dance for us.

I was really leaning towards going - especially with the silly hats and dancing. And of course Brian working the grill. :D

Now I'm leaning towards not since Allen may be wearing stilletos and a g-string. :censored: :nonono:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back