• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Carlisle pics

nice seeing you too! are you sure you didnt win something?

yeah... idk how. there were only 3 wagons that were in the section. oh well. maybe next year after a few mods.

thanks! and sweet looking Mazda, keep that grill ;)

thanks man. it still needs work. but i have decided to keep it. maybe you can let my borrow your turbo?

it was just waiting for the right person to pass it on to ;)...be sure to do that lighter trick at your next party, you'll get all the girlies :laugh:

i cant wait! that was the coolest thing!!! im so glad i got to know you two this year. i really had a blast at your place. it was cool cupping your stones too :laugh:

lol! :laugh: :laugh: I almost forgot about you and my stones...

glad you guys could come over...we have to do that again sometime, but set it up so no one has to drive ;)

yeah. that was a very exciting drive home. i NEVER let anyone drive my car. brian handled it very well :)

I was glad to hear you guys made it back ok, especially after that close encounter with the 5-0 on the way in. Hopefully your car didn't get scraped too bad backing out of my driveway, ouch...I should have warned you guys...

Only contour picture I took.

I have a bunch of pictures of the fusions and of that turbo one that showed up.

IMG_0304.jpg

IMG_0312.jpg

meh, no harm done. i've done much worse. i dont think i could have had a better time that night. maybe if i drank a little more, but i didn't want to be that guy. lol

SOB! I was really hoping you guys would get good weather this year.

actually it wasn't to bad this year. nice breeze all day. was around 80 and the humidity wasn't to bad. I was actually able to walk around this year and check things out. But of course it had to rain most of the way out on Friday.

I agree, the weather was just about perfect. Sunday was a lil warm, but that just meantr I had to grab some of that i ice cream from the Hershey's stand.:laugh:

Back