• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Attn: Rawburt

needs wheels for final decision

from a side view though it looks like such a sissy car trying to be something its not

Like the front, don't like the back view, and hate the side view. The car is to round/tall for that type of agression.

Its really the roofs fault, it could use a good cop.

lol Rawburt
Who the hell compared that car to their own when they said they didn't like it? :rolleyes:
Just because you own a Contour means you can't have an opinion on the look of other cars?
If you like something, you like it. If you don't, you don't.

Not taking a stab at anyones car in particular, I just dont understand how that can be ugly, and a contour / SVT can be a super car...

Because the kit is based on a car that has a far more sweeping design than the TT. Those lines are supposed to be raked, not nearly vertical as you can see on the POS kit listed in the OP.

If you have a TT and are proud of driving a TT, don't try to make it look like another car. Nobody on here is taking a Contour and trying to pawn it off as a low- rent version of a Ford GT are they?

i like it, i'll also take the truck in the background of the last pic. oh wait, i already own one :D
audi_tt_r8_lookalike_ebay_images_6.jpg

That kit is terrible in the same sense that the Ferrari 512TR lookalike kit for the Pontiac Sunfire was terrible. It doesn't look bad, but it's not like the TT is a cheap car to start with so people want to try to make it look like an R8. That seems pretty lame. When my gf and I were buying her a new car we were considering either the S-line or adding a kit aftermarket. I've come to decide that there are no good looking aftermarket TT bodykits so we went with the S-Line.

enclosure..ee94dcc

enclosure..ee94dcf

The interior of the S-Line has alot more leather covered surfaced as well. If you're going to drop the coin at least with the S-line you get suspension upgrades, a better interior, new wheels, and a very wel spaced 5 speed manual. As neat as the DSG is, I still don't like not having a clutch pedal.

EDIT: Her car is white and red two tone, and has a center exit exhaust with a new CF valance in the rear. We're looking for a new grille that places the Audi logo dead center in the front since we don't need a front plate up here.

Last edited:
Back