• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

CarCraft Summer Nationals

24 days :)
DSC_0096.jpg

9 DAYS!!!!!

So, in the next 9 days, i need to pack, move stuff, find an apartment, get the car more ready, and finish another illustration. OH, and get another cold air intake for my vw since mine decided to commit suicide and fall off and hit my alternator and wear a big hole in it.. its going to be a fun few days!

9 DAYS!!!!!.....its going to be a fun few days!

Try building custom control arms along with a watts link and other suspension goodies, pulling a cab and a motor; blasting, priming, painting, clearing an entire chassis(running gear included), reassembling the chassis, putting the cab and front sheet metal back on the finished chassis...........

Welding up exhaust for a Ford Ranger....

Still finding time to have some lateral arms CNCed for the SVT, installing the bars, dropping the SVT off to have the front bumper body worked, and detailing these three vehicles all before Carcraft.

Sleep deprivation...any questions? :blackeye:

Try building custom control arms along with a watts link and other suspension goodies, pulling a cab and a motor; blasting, priming, painting, clearing an entire chassis(running gear included), reassembling the chassis, putting the cab and front sheet metal back on the finished chassis...........

Welding up exhaust for a Ford Ranger....

Still finding time to have some lateral arms CNCed for the SVT, installing the bars, dropping the SVT off to have the front bumper body worked, and detailing these three vehicles all before Carcraft.

Sleep deprivation...any questions? :blackeye:

Doing any t-red :laugh: I need to have my front bumper, hood and splitter redone. With no time to do it myself now that I have the equipment.

Yeah, 3 days before CarCraft and Inver Grove Heights decides to redo my street :cry:

awe man, does it have the gravel crap down? MG is doing that also. my parents neighborhood doenst have it as of last weekend, but all the streets around it are getting it, so im praying that it holds off till i get the car in bursnville!

awe man, does it have the gravel crap down? MG is doing that also. my parents neighborhood doenst have it as of last weekend, but all the streets around it are getting it, so im praying that it holds off till i get the car in bursnville!

Not yet, but they plan on starting today... They are supposed to spray stuff down with this truck and they lay loose gravel over it. So it will still be loose Friday/Saturday. Maybe I'll borrow a friends trailer to get my car off my street :D

They should notify them before they start, we only got one days notice though.

thats rediculious. I am staying at my brothers place (i think) so hopefully we car get some good rolling shots up 35w. and i think this year i'll pass him BEFORE the cloverleaf, so im not stuck behind early 70's suspension tech :D

You mean like that silver one that shows up at every frickin car show. lol

the silver one is a well put together car, and is fast, but it is waaay over the top. we are all friends but if it was me, i'd take the purple one over her car any day of the week. the purple one is insane adn just about everything on it has some cuson touch, even as far as how far the windows go down!

Back