• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Look what I spotted!

SLEEPERTOUR

CEG'er
Found this one Saturday at a salvage yard. Sad to see this one go to waste.:cry: It has lots of good parts.

Attachments

• svt 3.jpg
    svt 3.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 0
  • svt 4.jpg
    svt 4.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 0
Oh wow, if you don't someone in your area should go grab AT LEAST the Bumpers, and side skirts. Those are becoming too rare, and theres probably a little coin to be made if the Yard doesn't try corn-holing your for 'em. (oh yeah get the radiator too if it's not toast!) :laugh:

I found it at Ten acre on old beaumont hwy. I got the rear bumper. The motor surpose to be bad but they weren't for sure because they just got it.

Thats the same car. This probably is a good deal if anybody is looking for svt cams, svt uim, lim, 19lb injectors. The front bumper is in good shape no cracks. It also had a sunroof. It had triple gauge pod with aem a/r gauge, volts gauge, oil pressure.

Thats the same car. This probably is a good deal if anybody is looking for svt cams, svt uim, lim, 19lb injectors. The front bumper is in good shape no cracks. It also had a sunroof. It had triple gauge pod with aem a/r gauge, volts gauge, oil pressure.

I need those gauges!

or if anyone has some gauges for sale, PM me.

go back and snag me that pasg fenders,front and rear mesh,pillar pod and gauges...my paypal has your name all over it:laugh:

You're insane if you don't take all the goods off. Side skirts, UIM/LIM, bumpers. Geez the A pillar gauges would take 5 minutes and the place will probably sell them to you crazy cheap.

I called them today and they said svt heads with cams svt uim lim fuel rail and injectors all $550.00. And the front grille is $35.00, Front fenders $75.00 each. The rear mesh wasn't there.

jeebus..75 for a fender!?!? is that a upull it yard? thats nuts if it is...i'd take it though:laugh:

Back