• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Finally CF mods.....

Humboldtkill

CEG'er
And yes i will be re locating the SVT graphics lover on the rear door. I just cant find the ebay seller i got them from? Grrr Oh and anyone have the white contour.org stickers?
2e3xyf4.jpg

ri90lf.jpg

15sadmr.jpg

Very nice! but ya those svt stickers need to be lower lol are they black? I'd go with more of a graphite/charcoal type color if it were me so it doesnt stand out quite so much.

That trunk is Ugly,lol jk looks good man. I already know pole will be in here wanting to set it on fire like his crotch is,lol

Very nice! but ya those svt stickers need to be lower lol are they black? I'd go with more of a graphite/charcoal type color if it were me so it doesnt stand out quite so much.

lol you must have posted before i EDITED my thread. I have wanted to lower the graphics for a long time now but cannot seem to find the ebay seller i got them from. Any yes i never gave it much thought but some sort of grey would look much better IMO.

RYAN i can not freakin wait to see the tour on passtime:shocked:
Is their seriously peeps that dont favor the CF trunk?:nonono:

oh and one more thing too. Get those door ding guards off!!!!!!!!!! that would clean up the sides a ton!

x10....IMHO it looks soo :censored::censored::censored::censored:en ricer looking...unless your running a FI application you shouldn't need one :shrug:

It just makes it look like you have something under the hood..when most people just have a 2.5l or a 3l. Raised hoods like that only belong on muscle cars imo.

and the tail on the trunk....ew

It just makes it look like you have something under the hood..when most people just have a 2.5l or a 3l. Raised hoods like that only belong on muscle cars imo.

and the tail on the trunk....ew

Maybe he could add those sweet lotus flower wheels to really set it off.

Nice setup. It looks great.

I like it, good job, but two things, lower the SVT decal on side or smaller if you can and drop the rear just a bit more. :cool:

Back