• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Spring Zing Review Meet - June 20th

not that I want to talk about the weather but ... its only a 40% chance of showers. and to me that means its most likely not going to rain. but having said that with my luck it will .... worse case I'll move the SVT outside and cover it up so we can also hang out in the garage.

Plan: Check:cool:

It mostly depends on who decides to host or the location of a car show that most are able to attend.

A camping/beach outing in Maine may not be such a bad idea at some point this summer. ;)

I'm hoping to host the fall meet in early October (in central NH), especially since we will have members up from Florida this year to attend.

where in central nh i would definitly go and to the maine one i live on the southern coast my email is tswilson89@gmail.com any info would be great

Case of 20 burgers I get discounted at Big Y as well as a case of 24 dogs. That's probably a bit much, though. I was thinking of picking up a couple packages of sausage, too. :shrug:

not that I want to talk about the weather but ... its only a 40% chance of showers. and to me that means its most likely not going to rain. but having said that with my luck it will .... worse case I'll move the SVT outside and cover it up so we can also hang out in the garage.

I'm still coming if it rains but I'll be in the Taurus instead ( fingers crossed ).

I still can't decide if I want to take the Cougar or not.

Brian, do you have one of those canopy things that people usually put up at car shows - or are those only good at shading sun?

no I don't have one. I saw some in wal-mart last night so I could go back and get one.

if its a light rain it would help, but it would need some sides to help keep the rain out.

also wanted to note that if any was planning to stay over night, or shouldn't be driving home and stays that I will be up and going some what early in the morning to head to my parents for Fathers day. Not supper early but I normally get going between 9 and 10 when I head to my parents.

no I don't have one. I saw some in wal-mart last night so I could go back and get one.

well don't go doing that just for us.
I'm sure we could congregate between the kitchen and livingroom just fine if the weather really gets that bad.
It'd be a good time to show SZ pics/vids on the tv too.

I still can't decide if I want to take the Cougar or not.

Brian, do you have one of those canopy things that people usually put up at car shows - or are those only good at shading sun?

good for light rain.I might just suck it up and take the contour, rain won't kill it, I don't like to do it but I'm thinking about it. I'll just have to clean it again no biggie.

that would work. but your right that might be alittle much.

Ok well to make it easy, I'll get burgers, dogs, and a package each of sweet and hot sausage, unless someone wants to make a special request. Looks like we need to accommodate ~20 people?

Ok well to make it easy, I'll get burgers, dogs, and a package each of sweet and hot sausage, unless someone wants to make a special request. Looks like we need to accommodate ~20 people?

that sounds good. the 24 pack like you mentioned should be good with the amount of people actually.

This meet might actually have the most amount of Contours/CDW-27s in a while. Looks like the only trolls will be me, ElKy and Jess, and the pirate.

This meet might actually have the most amount of Contours/CDW-27s in a while. Looks like the only trolls will be me, ElKy and Jess, and the pirate.

yeah that would be because I have three myself :laugh:

sadly its not looking to good weather wise for tomorrow :cry:

Ian let me know how much I owe you for the food so I can have the cash for you tomorrow. thanks.

Burgers will be $11, dogs $5, sausage $7, and buns ~$10. I priced it out yesterday. Throw me $10 and I'll call it even :shrug: :laugh:

Back