• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Damn Aaron!...

LUCA

Boomstick\Owner
Admin
He won my brake lines tonight at the banquet. :mad: Then, he took the shift knob that SVTwannabe wanted. The SZ newb is on a on a roll tonight

That is all.

I busted on him but good for swiping those brake lines. He'd better install them this week or I'm coming up to steal them back. :)

Since you're so intent on people installing things...how bout you and Ken come up here and install those cab/clearance lights for me. :laugh:

Just you wait old man. When we get a week of nice weather the whole thing will be finished...you will like it.

Now we've got Damn Aaron and Damn It you know who!:laugh:

Last edited:
haha. i have veterans luck. i thought people were gonna start throwing things when i got called up there a third time! lol

No, they weren't SS braided lines. They were coated, pretty nice too. :)

They were a coated set of brake lines. They had a nice black coating on them.
Not braided or SS. ;) They came from TCE and included a cool bleeder bottle and three containers of Wilwood brake fluid.

Maybe Aaron will be nice and post a picture. Maybe he'll even give me the part number so I can just order my own set. :)

Maybe Aaron will be nice and post a picture. Maybe he'll even give me the part number so I can just order my own set. :)

I'll try to take a picture and post it soon. :)

Sorry Christine no part numbers on the brake lines or bleeder bottle. :( The thing stapled to the break line bag was just a business card. I have a feeling that the lines are the ones that come with the Contour big brake kit that is listed on their site.

I couldn't find just the brakes lines listed on their website anywhere. :shrug:

Last edited:
Back