• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Lmao!

Diva here... you get down here.... if nothing else we can get there and give you a ride in the Wankel!

The party was good. :)
Aaron, I understand that you have frequent flier miles.

I'm sad that you aren't here. :(

Thanks for remembering the shift tower.

aaron hasnt brought his car the last two years i went. sigh..... i worked on my car all year to be in competition with you and now your not coming snob! this is your fault! now you have to wait to get rims from me! (mostly because i don't have anything to replace them with yet. lol)

Yeah sorry man, the powder coater still hasn't done my ST220 UIM and There was a mix up with the parts for Mani's car which is currently occupying Nimas garage at the moment. I will just have to really impress some people at SZ 2010 to make up for not bringing the car the past 2 years.

The party was good. :)
Aaron, I understand that you have frequent flier miles.

I'm sad that you aren't here. :(

Thanks for remembering the shift tower.

HAHA yes I do have frequent flyer miles but dropping 25,000-30,000 points to fly to MI for one day just doesn't make much sense especially when it's only a 6hour drive.

Hope the shift tower works well for you as it should since it literally only has 1500miles on it!

Aaron

Back