• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Carbon Fiber Shop

7308021091.jpg

If we're going to have the other lids made, could anyone tell me where to get lids like this? I think the lines look so much better than the lids that have a 90 degree angle where the lid meets the edge of the headlight housing.

Also, I would probably want to buy the CF ones. Would that mean those of us that wanted the CF lids would need to wait longer until after the fiberglass ones were produced?

right now i think we should just get one thing made and see how everything gose. after that we can start doing other things

also more than likely that will be wraped in cf and no mold will be made

yah the mirror bases and the sail panels will most likely need to be wrapped with CF... the picture above is wrapped and not a replacement piece.

I'm still waiting on a quote back for both the sails and the mirror bases to be wrapped in CF.

If we're going to have the other lids made, could anyone tell me where to get lids like this? I think the lines look so much better than the lids that have a 90 degree angle where the lid meets the edge of the headlight housing.

Those are for the euro spec mondeo. They most likely won't fit our cars even though they look almost the same.

Those are for the euro spec mondeo. They most likely won't fit our cars even though they look almost the same.

That's too bad. I really like the style. Thanks for the heads up. That could potentially save me a LOT of grief in the long run.

fiberglass unpainted eyelids
1.svtjon87
2.goonz
3.brapple
4.shizapooh
5.nvmysvt
6.nvmysvt
7.sprebound
8.yamaha racer 686
9. blackbirdracing
10. pimpdcontour
11.hotdimmes
12. DyComet
13. reallybigshoe
14. ELECTRO
15. Trademark

fiberglass unpainted eyelids
1.svtjon87
2.goonz
3.brapple
4.shizapooh
5.nvmysvt
6.nvmysvt
7.sprebound
8.yamaha racer 686
9. blackbirdracing
10. pimpdcontour
11.hotdimmes
12. DyComet
13. reallybigshoe
14. ELECTRO
15. Trademark
16. excel4600c

so will this be in the works so they are ready for the spring?

Goonz just pay me to build you a new set of lights and we'll outlaw the inside (yes im coining that phrase... you're welcome :laugh:)

damnit, i need to think of a sweet mod that can be named after me! I want to be immortal! Initially the mod will be to "hotdimme" (1st M is silent), then if you are cool, you can shorten it to h-dimme(still silent)

*** I've been dreamin of a CF Trunk-Lid-Light (the red reflector between the 2 tailights) :drool:

Definantly a CF Trunk with NO spoiler!

i'm down for some unpainted fiberglass lids depending on the price and time they will be done. Which style is most likely going to be produced? I saw two different ones.

i'm down for some unpainted fiberglass lids depending on the price and time they will be done. Which style is most likely going to be produced? I saw two different ones.

standard ones would make me happy..nothing too fancy, i already have fancy headlights to begin with

Back