• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Everbody, come see how good I sound!

actually, that isnt the one we're talking about. its the latest one. check the op's first post.

If you want to go current, IMO the GT500 is a far better choice than the current CTS-V. Not saying I don't like the CTS-V, just that I prefer the GT500.

CTS-V Coupe, however, might change that!

Cobra rear end that doesn't implode > CTS-V rear end that does.
lol. didnt hear of that.
If you want to go current, IMO the GT500 is a far better choice than the current CTS-V. Not saying I don't like the CTS-V, just that I prefer the GT500.

CTS-V Coupe, however, might change that!

i'm not sure how the gt500 is a "far better choice":shrug:. it beats the gt500 in all categories. the only thing thats debatable is looks n heritage.

edit__ just noticed the "IMO" part:laugh:

lol. didnt hear of that.

The first gen CTS-V was notorious for rear end detonation. And it was summarily ignored by GM. Plenty of people were mighty pissed about it. It was "to be addressed" in the current- gen version.

BAD SVT said:
i'm not sure how the gt500 is a "far better choice":shrug:. it beats the gt500 in all categories. the only thing thats debatable is looks n heritage.

edit__ just noticed the "IMO" part:laugh:

Define "beats," though. It's all in the driver. The CTS-V may be more "refined," but for what, $20k over the price of a GT500, it damn well better be.

Back