• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Carbon Fiber Shop

I reminded Justin about the thread and told him about the sail panels I want wrapped... he told me to send a picture and we will go from there...

I'll remind him again to post in here and get things rolling

i am not possitive but there are a number of us, at least goonz and myself that would snap up a set of eyelids as soon as they where made .... I think there are alot of other people out there that want them also ...

really I do believe that if they provide a quality product that people want *cough* eyelids *cough* that many other would want more product as I mentioned before ... we all know that fiberglass eyelids would sell like hot cakes ....

given that we had the holidays there hasn't been any real responce to this ... :cry:

i would like to get the eyelids made first and see how everything gose.
ok i want a list of people who want eyelids. that way i can try and get this rolling. and who has the spare lights to test fitting?
also i dont want to be the one setting all this up. ill just get the list and try and get this going
fiberglass unpainted
eyelids.
1.svtjon87(me)
2.goonz
3.brapple
4.shizapooh

Last edited:
I want this --- BAD!!

picture.JPG

FTMFW!

Get on it! :D

i would like to get the eyelids made first and see how everything gose.
ok i want a list of people who want eyelids. that way i can try and get this rolling. and who has the spare lights to test fitting?
also i dont want to be the one setting all this up. ill just get the list and try and get this going
fiberglass unpainted
eyelids.
1.svtjon87(me)
2.goonz
3.brapple
4.shizapooh
5. Nvmysvt (2 sets)

fiberglass unpainted eyelids.
1.svtjon87
2.goonz
3.brapple
4.shizapooh