• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Carbon Fiber Shop

CF rear lip spoilers....CF lisence plate frames/holders for pre98 trunks.... CF cover for post 98 rear reflector...CF interior goodies....CF front oval

personally I think the first thing they need to do is make fiberglass eyelids ... they are going to sell great and that might lead to many other purchases in the future ...

I agree with this also. Let them get one product out there so we can see what it's like and let a relationship build after that.

safety issues with carbon doors but sumone who can make mollds should be able to make doors fenders roof hood bumper hell your whole car could be carbon

wait some are full carbon! oh oh let me see

or were u asking if i knew people who made molds?

theres a link to a how to in here sumwhere although its quite expensive

it cost him about 250-300 to make a mold for one door

I want this --- BAD!!

picture.JPG

omg thats so hottttt...where did you find that at?

just letting you all know that I sent a reminder to Justin this morning to make sure he does not forget about us or the fact that we are drooling for parts!

must have eyelids ... must ...

:laugh:

but seriously I don't think I will find anything to match my car so this is perfect ...

the upper and lower eyelids look so sick i might just paint my own already have the top painted but if they start making them ill buy a set so when i get brand new shinny headlights i can just put the fiberglass ones on

No, I think its still just the Holiday Delay kickin in --- they havent been active on the Cougar boards either and they were before...

Justin hasnt read my PM yet over there... alot if businesses tend to be out for the Holidays more than the average.

Back