• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

It seemed like a good idea...

its pretty decent.

they have good quality stuff at really good prices. we get stuff from there all the time. the motorcycle lift i got was real beefy and was only 70 bucks. i also like how they sell parts for everythign. so if somethign breaks, you just buy the part.. not the whole thing

Well, the good weather we're supposed to have up here is going to be prime for sanding the car down. The container says to "rough up" the surface...so I think 100 grit on an orbital sander will work just fine. :laugh:

Only Glenn would do something like this.
I thought it was going to be bed liner black. I'm not going back to read through the posts to find out for sure, I'll wait for the pictures.

Shucks. :blackeye:

I guess I was thinking of that car that was posted here awhile back that got sprayed with grey bedliner...wheels and all. :crazy:

Well, it's finished. Now that it's done...I don't know if I like it.

It didn't come out the way I expected it to. :blackeye:

You are still alive? That's good! Nice to see the Airplane stripper stuff didn't kill you.
So you opted for using just sandpaper then?

That post was before I got pissed and decided to attack it with chemicals. :laugh:

Aircraft grade paint stripper is my new best friend. A little bit of help from the putty knife and it should just scrape right off.

Back