• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Who's in Bremerton/ Tacoma area?

Red99CSVT

CEG'er
What's going on fellow NW CEGer's? I moved back to Bremerton a few months ago and have seen a few CSVT's rolling around I'm wondering if any of them belong to members on here? I'd like to do a cruise or BBQ i don't know something with fellow members sometime this summer. I'm changing out a few parts on my car this week and then I'm going to get my bottle filled so if anyone want's to go have fun let me know.

I live in Edgewood, so im around the auburn/federalway/puyallup/tacoma area :laugh:. So im mostly though out in Tacoma Area. But i did do Construction work all last year out in Port Orchard/ Seabeck and i did see some svt's out there..

Ya there is a few here one black one is owned by some dumb high school girl (what a waste), there is also a silver one I see in Bremerton it's stock and looks clean as hell but I haven't been able to catch up with the owner yet.

Ya there is a few here one black one is owned by some dumb high school girl (what a waste), there is also a silver one I see in Bremerton it's stock and looks clean as hell but I haven't been able to catch up with the owner yet.

Hey Sam go get that!:drool:

:shocked: Well im not in highschool anymore lol... But Girls got taste in cars :laugh:, so i might just have to get to know her:cool:... Then take her front and rear bumper... lol

I can be found in Kingston during the Hood Canal Bridge closure and am always cruising around E brem and Silverdale.

My SVT has some hood/front bumper issues from the PO and is silver frost.

Hmm does anyone want to meet up and check out each others CSVT? If anyone is interested pm me or post it up. I'm supposed to be going to Alaska for most of the summer sometime in the next month I'll be leaving.

Hmm does anyone want to meet up and check out each others CSVT? If anyone is interested pm me or post it up. I'm supposed to be going to Alaska for most of the summer sometime in the next month I'll be leaving.

Ok lets meet at SAM's hose on SAT at 6AM

I will PM his address to everyone in the NW forums.......then suprise him:shocked:

Ok lets meet at SAM's hose on SAT at 6AM

I will PM his address to everyone in the NW forums.......then suprise him:shocked:

:shocked: Ummmm.... Sure? lol, Actually if you want to have a get together im going to a NWmotoring meet this next sat on the 30 at Magnison Park... Check out NWmotoring.com, its just a NW forum for all kinds of cars...

:shocked: Ummmm.... Sure? lol, Actually if you want to have a get together im going to a NWmotoring meet this next sat on the 30 at Magnison Park... Check out NWmotoring.com, its just a NW forum for all kinds of cars...

LOL i was just tweaking with you, dudes im still having issues with a dam strange clicking noises!!!!!! No meets for me until i get it figured out! Where is NW meeting? Dam that would be cool to floss on those NORMAL rides but with my issues:nonono: My CF hood and trunk should be here any day and i hope to have my pillar pod in this week! SAM did you slap the mesh on your ride? Summer is here and we are not ready

Lol, well i have side skirts for one. I did put the front grill on and the rear. Im doing the high tower mod sometime this week so ill try and post some pics of my progress. And im getting a heat shield in maybe this week... So i gotta get my stuff together and get on it... uggg sumers here and i need money :cry:

I made a new nitrous panel this last weekend I'll have to post up some pics, it came out really nice. Here are a couple pics., the red led will come on whenever the bottle heater is on and the green comes on when the system is armed. Click on pics for larger view.

Very cool,very clean! I'm having my cf hood and trunk installed dam in 5 hours LOL. Pics soon to be posted

Back