• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Bryan & Brandon's Fiesta from Fiesta Movement campaign

We think the rims are 4x108 due to test mules running around with Focus wheels. Here are pics I took this w/e.

2898_1145292026188_1044147872_30416838_7828712_n.jpg

thanx for the info todd. i saw that too. i think it was on focaljet that i saw one or two fiestas with focus wheels. there might be hope afterall.

Nope, no drugs. Aside from the seats, the rest looks like something ChryCo would put in a car (read: enough plastic to hurt Rubbermaid sales). It could just be the pictures though.

Interior looks no worse to me than my buddy's CTS-V. :shrug:

Nope, no drugs. Aside from the seats, the rest looks like something ChryCo would put in a car (read: enough plastic to hurt Rubbermaid sales). It could just be the pictures though.

You're nuts. Thats a classy Mazda-like interior not a cheap Caliber type interior.

Proximity keys crack me up ever since I saw the Top Gear where Jeremy stole the car and drove it out into the street where it stalled when the car realized the key was back at the diner and not in the car with the driver.

The blue tooth stereo kicks arse. Makes me want to get a BT deck. That center display shows a million things. Shows your call list, music, ambient interior lighting settings etc etc.

Hmm.. Still reminds me too much of a Honda Fit... bleck. I guess I'll wait till i see one in person.

Back