• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

What wheels should I get?

Would you prefer multi (10-15) spoke or something similar to the stock 5 spoke?

I have a set of these I can't decide if I want to mount or not.

100_1486.jpg

Team Dynamics Monza 17x7s but I think they weigh around 20lbs a piece.

Would you prefer multi (10-15) spoke or something similar to the stock 5 spoke?

I have a set of these I can't decide if I want to mount or not.

100_1486.jpg

Team Dynamics Monza 17x7s but I think they weigh around 20lbs a piece.

Either because I like the stock design, and I like the FSVT euro wheels. Need to figure this out soon, tires have less than 2/32...

Find a set of Superleggeras. They have similar styling to the Euro's and they are extremely light. 15 lbs for 17".

Also look into Center Line Storms. 15 lbs as well for 17".

The Supertourismos look like the Euros, not the Superleggaras and I don't think anyone runs them. My Rage Enduros look like Euros (12 spoke not 16 like superturismos).

:shrug: Whats the point in doing a mod if you aren't going to be happy with it? I don't see a problem with being picky when it comes to appearance and cost.

Eh, I prefer the Ultraleggera's.
(this is where I hijack) kind of upset though because I don't think you can obtain them in Graphite Silver... does anyone have experience in ordering blank wheels, from OZ in particular? and if so, where did you get the holes drilled?

Whats the weight on those MasItaly's?

And it figures my luck that the wheel end up deciding to pursue is out of production.:mad:

I guess the search continues... those MasItaly's look promising though if the weight is reasonable.

How about where can those MasItaly wheels be found? I searched all over and can't find them... I would hope someone wouldn't post an out of production hard to find wheel as a suggestion... that seems pointless. (Although I understand about the Superleggera's because those are popular and can be found... But I can't even find any websites that even suggest that the MasItaly's were ever sold in the US.

Back