• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

a day at the race's

I like the little people on the side of the track that look like they were run over. :)

Yippee, you won again! Good job. Let no one get in your way! :D

What do you win if you win the "series"? A trophy?

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm BACON :drool::drool::drool::drool: what's he using for head lights:shrug: very bright:ponder:

if i knew what light he had... i would tell you

speaking of bacon... i had some deep fried potato chips covered in cheese and topped with bacon the other day. i basically felt like i was going to have a heartattack after words.... but it was mmmm mmmm tasty

Speaking of lights, I can't wait to get me E-code headlights on Saturday!

And then...well I'm putting other exterior lighting on the car...but I'll let pictures explain that when they're on.

if i knew what light he had... i would tell you

speaking of bacon... i had some deep fried potato chips covered in cheese and topped with bacon the other day. i basically felt like i was going to have a heartattack after words.... but it was mmmm mmmm tasty
:drool: but thats not a good way to keep your racing weight so send them to me

races havent been so good the past few weekends.

i had two races this weekend. one saturday and one sunday.

saturday was the northeast regionals. this was in Avon, NY at some crappy little track. well... like every other time i have been there, i blew a motor. well stuck a ring. and still finished second. haha. so that was decent.

today, in the first heat race... i got pushed into a wall and flew in the air and such. im 99% sure i broke a couple ribs. ive broken some before... but this is the most pain ever. im going to the hospital tomorrow maybe. anyways they red flagged the race and i started again. blah blah. i some how won the final race after starting 4th out of about 9 or 10.

i found out a friend of mine who im pretty equally matched with broke his neck in a national. hes ok... but hes done racing and selling all his stuff.

and another friend of mine got into an accident the first race of the season about 8 weeks ago. the kid ran her over. didnt look too bad. but it was. she cut her elbow. got 64 stiches. then she broke her arm. and had to get a titanium plate in her arm. and broke her collar bone. shes only 16. or 17 maybe. the other kids dad comes up as they are going to the hospital and just says " hey man, its racing" to her dad :nonono:

That's some dangerous :censored::censored::censored::censored: right there. :help:
Go to the hospital! I know they don't do much for broken ribs but it's always better to get checked out and at least get something for pain.
Feel better!

That's some dangerous :censored::censored::censored::censored: right there. :help:
Go to the hospital! I know they don't do much for broken ribs but it's always better to get checked out and at least get something for pain.
Feel better!
:eek:X2

In other racing news last Tuesday I won race night 186 out of 200 points and took two class sweeps :cool: Tonight, I think might be a different story :shrug:

Back