• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

my contours new front!

3xzsucof

CEG'er
put some parts on today. i painted the chrome grill surround, mirco lip, and topshop eyebrows(gonna just switch them over to vinyl ones).

also not pictured here is the tchrome trunk filler piece that I painted. :cool:
enjoy!

wink.jpg

hes winking at you!

frntnow.jpg

frnt2.jpg

contfrntnew2.jpg

contfrntnew.jpg

i know its dirty, and the pics suck, but ive been real busy, what with my house getting robbed and all lol!

there will be alot more going on in the near future. yellow fogs, rims, finish removing my pin stripes:laugh: also most likely an oem cf hood

Looks good man, need more pics though. Maybe some in the light I want to see the whole thing cause I was thinking about all of these mods. Do you have a drop on it? Still looks really nice :drool:

I'm still mixed on the black ring on black CSVT's I don't really like chrome, but i dont know if i like that any more :shrug: Car looks nice though :)

Looks amazing, good work.

I love the stealth "Interceptor" look of the blacked out ring.

thats is a technicality heh heh. also knew the spelling was wrong as soon as i posted just didnt edit it. but ne way thanks for the input peoples!!

thats is a technicality heh heh. also knew the spelling was wrong as soon as i posted just didnt edit it. but ne way thanks for the input peoples!!

I wasnt trying to be a prick or anything, just giving you some knowledge. Car looks sick though man. Love it!

I like the E0 wheels better than the E1 wheels solely because of the exposed lugs on the E1. 5 spokes and 4 lugs looks like poo to me.

but ive been real busy, what with my house getting robbed and all lol!
Ugh. Welcome to my unpleasant corner of the world. Twice in a week for me. :mad:
For many years I hated the look of the E0 wheels, but I'm beginning to like them more and more.
I find that I can't stand them on SVTs, but tend to like them on SEs. I used my E0s as a stop-gap on my SilFro SE until I could get some new rubber for my 17" Sean Hylands. They look much better than I ever expected.

Ugh. Welcome to my unpleasant corner of the world. Twice in a week for me. :mad:

I find that I can't stand them on SVTs, but tend to like them on SEs. I used my E0s as a stop-gap on my SilFro SE until I could get some new rubber for my 17" Sean Hylands. They look much better than I ever expected.

Unbelieveable! i was robbed twice in one week too!! lol i honestly blame my room mate. constantly tryin to be a tuff guy talking to the shady characters in the hood (also him never locking the deadbolt:mad: and him leaving for work after me!!) like they care about what he has to say. they have there own agenda, and that is to see what you got to offer them. haha oh well

More pics.

contridlyprofile.jpg

ridleycont.jpg

contphilly.jpg

this is what i want mine to resemble...the car is sick! lol and its black too. i like both the eo's and e1's but i hate center caps. my previous svt had the eo's. my current one has the e1s. lol still not quite sure which ones i like better.:shrug: lovin' this svt tho!

Back