• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

READING , PA MEET - APRIL 18th

Not really, but some of them might have.
You'll see on Saturday. It's best left to experience it first hand. :D

It's a term we use for the extremely superficial women that serve us food. They almost always sport blond hair and the cake face*.

*One who wears too much makeup; in which they cover their face because they are too ugly to show their normal face. Or they just use way to much makeup and it looks like you could scrape it off.

Wonder if I'll get the new freebie that I got on Thursday installed in time for the meet.

newlights.jpg

I doubt it. :laugh:

It's a term we use for the extremely superficial women that serve us food. They almost always sport blond hair and the cake face*.

*One who wears too much makeup; in which they cover their face because they are too ugly to show their normal face. Or they just use way to much makeup and it looks like you could scrape it off.

No fair telling him!

It was great seeing everyone again and terrific meeting everyone that I had never met before.
We had a great turnout!
Marie is just adorable! :)

We had:
Two pickup trucks - One Dodge and one Ford
One Escape
One Mystique
One Cobra
One Volvo Rat Rod
And three Contours.

i had a blast meeting everyone too. i know i dont talk much in person, i'm a little shy first meeting people. i was kinda relieved seeing that you guys were a bunch of older people rather than kids my age, i just dont get a long with younger people. Food was great also. also, if Marie was the little girl there, SHE WAS SOOOO DAMN CUTE!!!!

I'm sorry I didn't make it. I was going to stop in on my way to work, but the Tour decided it didn't want to start:mad:. I turned out to be a bad battery cable. All better now:laugh:.

Sorry I didn't make it. I had to set my priorities differently and focus on bills instead of driving out there. :blackeye:

ha, i wasnt the only one there on steelies! but that darn pic of my car makes my headlights look like crap. i really need to get workin on them or get new ones. i also really have to find a way to get the rest of the crap off my doors from knaubrizing them. 1 door really needs replaced and the other needs resprayed.

Christine, your car is georgous, never seen a car of that age with such little stone chips. and digital slacker, liking the t-red with mirko, that that exhaust sounds wonderful. aaron, you should drive your SVT, didnt you have it at the Hoffman Ford car show last summer?

also, Ron, check out your drivers side brake light on the Escape, its out.

And a couple more shameless pics , lol :

Aaron's mom holding baby Palumbo

P4180077.jpg

She's playin' shy ...

P4180078.jpg

She got over it quick

P4180079.jpg

I also got another good picture of another CEGer holding her , but if I post it , I'll wake to a horse head in my bed , lol !

ha, i wasnt the only one there on steelies!

i also really have to find a way to get the rest of the crap off my doors from knaubrizing them. 1 door really needs replaced and the other needs resprayed.

Christine, your car is georgous, never seen a car of that age with such little stone chips. and digital slacker, liking the t-red with mirko, that that exhaust sounds wonderful. aaron, you should drive your SVT, didnt you have it at the Hoffman Ford car show last summer?

I'm digging the steelies, they look :cool: !

What's on your doors from Knauberizing them? You should have mentioned it and I would have taken a look.

Thanks. There wouldn't be any stone chips if it wasn't for the Carlisle lawn guy. :(
I was supposed to have them fixed in Feb. but Ken couldn't drive and I had no ride home from the body shop, it'll get done soon though.
I should have put my Mirko on also. I love seeing Doug's car with the Mirko.

Right, Aaron drive the SVT... hahahahahaha! You'll learn, I'm coming over one day and we're getting it out. :)

I also got another good picture of another CEGer holding her , but if I post it , I'll wake to a horse head in my bed , lol !

Maybe. :D ;)
Thanks for not posting it.
Great shots of Marie. She's just the cutest.

i had a blast meeting everyone too. i know i dont talk much in person, i'm a little shy first meeting people. i was kinda relieved seeing that you guys were a bunch of older people rather than kids my age, i just dont get a long with younger people.

Did you just call us old? :shrug:
:laugh:
Next time your friend brings the Saturn. I thought it was funny that you told him not to bring it. Poor guy.

I'm sorry I didn't make it. I was going to stop in on my way to work, but the Tour decided it didn't want to start:mad:. I turned out to be a bad battery cable. All better now:laugh:.

:( I was looking forward to seeing you.
I'm glad the tour is all better.

It was alot of fun and was nice to meet everyone. First time I ever eat there and i was impressed. I'll have to go to the one here now.

I'm glad you liked it. We've had a few meets there and probably will again.
Oh, check your PM's.

Last edited:
the 2 doors on the drivers side still have a little bit of the foam tape on them, but i'm getting a tool off the internet that you put on a drill and it polishes it right off and wont hurt the paint, but the back passengers side door you can tell was resprayed so where the ding gaurd used to be, its all shiney and the rest of the door is kinda dull. the car was wrecked twice before i got it so, what can ya expect. and yea, i guess i did call you guys old. lmao, you arent all that old, but most of ya have atleast 10-20 years on me. but i'm only comparing in years, to me though, old is a state of mine, and i can see that you guys are all still young at heart...

also, since you were so disappointed in me telling Brett that he coulding bring his Saturn, here are some recent pics after we lowered it.

IMG_0662.jpg

IMG_0668.jpg

Damn, that is nice for a saturn :shocked:

Maybe the next time we all get out there if I don't have the SVT on the road I'll bring my truck. I thought about bringin it this time, but with the CEL on like its been for a while, the milage is terrable. It would have cost me a small fortune in gas round trip :nonono: where in the escape, it only cost me like $12.

we're working on polishing the engine and trans (while still in the car) with a couple of dremmels. its comming out great so far. we're getting it ready for the GM Nationals at Carlisle. So far we have an AEM CAI, Thermal cat back exhaust, window visors, polished valve cover, Progress lowering springs, calipers are painted red with silver caliper brackets, tinted tail lights and tinted head lights, Pioneer headunit, polk component speakers, and i forget what kind of subs he has, but its 2 12" with a 2000 watt amp, and custom black and grey interior. we're shooting to get the windows tinted in the next couple of weeks and we also need to redo the headlights and touch up the tail lights cuz the paint didnt work too well in 30 degree weather, but Brett is a little impatient when it comes to getting :censored::censored::censored::censored: done.

you can see the headlights are slightly different tints
IMG_0665.jpg

here you can see the difference between stock and painted door panels...
PA240048.jpg

completed dash...
PA220043.jpg

engine right after we put the intake on, before cleaning and polishing.
IMG_0600.jpg

sorry to hore it up a bit, but since i told him he couldnt bring it, i'll show it now...

Back