• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Ohio people?

i dunno if u guys know....but every tuesday evening in Solon, there is a car get together. Alot of old school stuff, some newer stuff. Usually gets going as i get off work around 5.

Its on Aurora Rd between SOM and cochran rd at the theater

I go to the Solon show all the time and never see any Contours- what gives?

Because we are in the "newer" class of family type sedans. Who wants to show one of those. :laugh:
Well a 95 is getting to be about that age I guess, and the SVTs because of their rareness.
That's why with mine even though it's a 4cyl atx Mystique I'm not gonna bother with a car show because I might get laughed at, I'm gonna wait til the car gets more rare, or until I can come up with enough to either mod it out, or buy a SVT.

Hey speakin' of, June is coming up and that means in July the Tony Packo's meet will be here before you know it. Should we start planing now or wait til next month, ya know to get ahead of schedule this year because we all know what happened last year. :rolleyes:
Malcolm and Keith should know.

Hey speakin' of, June is coming up and that means in July the Tony Packo's meet will be here before you know it. Should we start planing now or wait til next month, ya know to get ahead of schedule this year because we all know what happened last year. :rolleyes:
Malcolm and Keith should know.

I think the meet is planned more in the summerish. Good thing I only have to drive 15min if no one shows up this year :rolleyes:.

I go to the Solon show all the time and never see any Contours- what gives?

Everytime I drive by it's always classics and old school muscle so I never stop

We have a decent cruise in on Saturdays in brunswick at big lots parking lot that's worth checking out too

Well, I should be at the Solon show with my Contour next week, depending on weather, and the possibility of having to work second shift. We'll see how it goes. My Contour is hard to miss- black with red vinyl and my license plate is "SWEET96." I'm also debating about waiting to paint my new fiberglass speaker box before I debut it at the show. I'll keep everyone informed, and either way, I have just finished a bunch of new mods for this season and I'll show pics of everything once the box is painted.

Back