• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Before and After B&G Install

summer2008svt009.jpg

Same exact setup as you installed, on 18" rims

Rod

what size were those 5 star wheels you had? your car sat good! i was considering swapping my eibachs for some GCs but maybe B&G...:ponder:

those that have B&G, hows the ride on them?
soft enough for daily driving, but stiff enough to throw it around some corners. almost too soft though in some corners as i have scraped the bottom of the outside edge of the front bumper on the pavement while corning hard a few times, still didnt understeer though :laugh:

what size were those 5 star wheels you had? your car sat good! i was considering swapping my eibachs for some GCs but maybe B&G...:ponder:

those that have B&G, hows the ride on them?

The spokes were 18" Enkei RS5's

I really liked the ride with my B+G with Koni's. The car handled great and was a blast, but still soft enough to drive all over without killing your back or anything.

lol thanks for the link to the aftermarket fogs. and i like how they say not street legal:laugh:. What setup are you running on your other lights are those just super bright bulbs or are those projectors or what

Back