• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

favorite car snacks

the prizes were always weak in cracker jacks...

i never have someone to open my drinks for me...i just wait for an opportunity to be able to take my hands off the wheel like a long straight stretch of road, or, i can hold the bottle and stoll hook the wheel with one finger and open it that way. or a red light lol

AH BEEF JERKEY! Last week they gave out free beef jerkey and i just kept getting free packages of it. Got like four I think. And then, my friend's birthday was wednesday, his mom sent him half a pound of beef jerkey haha.

AH BEEF JERKEY! Last week they gave out free beef jerkey and i just kept getting free packages of it. Got like four I think. And then, my friend's birthday was wednesday, his mom sent him half a pound of beef jerkey haha.
:drool::drool::drool: good choice tell me how do I score free beef jerky it's allmost as good as bacon :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool: mmmmmmmmmmmmbaaccooonnnnn:drool:

Maybe her "last name" is just a corporate branding so they know who to take to the slaughter house next week.

the prizes were always weak in cracker jacks...

i never have someone to open my drinks for me...i just wait for an opportunity to be able to take my hands off the wheel like a long straight stretch of road, or, i can hold the bottle and stoll hook the wheel with one finger and open it that way. or a red light lol
what can't drive with your knees:shrug: :blackeye: :laugh::laugh:

I drive with my knee's all the time because I'm too busy reaching out the window giving someone the finger and yelling ":censored::censored::censored::censored: YOU ASSHOLE. :censored::censored::censored::censored: YOU!" :laugh:

oh highways its not too hard... i never really do it..

i knew this girl with boobs so big she could steer with those if she sat close engouh

Back