• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

favorite car snacks

royalblue

In time out with LUCA
I try and keep the ride clean and eating in the the should be off limits but in the real world sometime you gotta do what ya gotta do :rolleyes:

cheez it's

I think my favorite "snack" is bottled spring water. I keep several in the car during warm weather.

If I need a "real" snack in the car, a chocolate milkshake from McDonald's does the trick.
But I almost never eat while driving. It is a few-times-a-year occurrence at best.

i am the same way....

now that i cleaned the enitre thing out.... you will never find a crumb in my car. i only drink water or something with a sealed top incase it spills. IF i eat in my car... i am parked and eat over napkins or something

Food in the car? :confused:
I'd prefer that there is no food in my SVT but I'll tolerate it in the Exploder. I have a tendency to shampoo/vacuum that more often than the SVT.

In either vehicle, water is fine and so is a soda as long as both have a twist cap. Remember, I get migraines and need my caffeine fix with my meds and that is pretty much the only reason I allow soda. Only if I am desperate will I get a fast food soda and take that in the car with me.

we usually pack a cooler with lots of different snacks...we eat in the car, but have done it so much, we rarely make a mess...

I eat anything and everything in my car. Fast food while I'm on the go is clutch. Like while on my way to my grandmother's house yesterday. I had just finished up at Aircougar Performance and had to eat something, so McDonald's in the car FTW. Two Filet-O-Fish for $3.33!

I eat anything and everything in my car. Fast food while I'm on the go is clutch. Like while on my way to my grandmother's house yesterday. I had just finished up at Aircougar Performance and had to eat something, so McDonald's in the car FTW. Two Filet-O-Fish for $3.33!

I think i just threw up in my mouth a little. lol

come on now, grandparents always try to feed their grandkids, could have eaten there ...

Yeah I eat anything in the car mainly cause time. If i have free time I will eat inside, but half the time i don't, especially last year. Id be running around from school to my internship and wherever else I had to drive for the internship and then to work. So if I didnt eat in my car, I wasnt eating in that time period of 16 hours and well thats not going to work.

I prefer to eat in places, but sometimes you just can't help it. Oh and on road trips you need snacks. I prefer something like Swedish Fish or Mike n Ikes

I think I only ate in the silver SVT twice, and once in the black SVT.

The Jeep...that's another story. :laugh:

Back