• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

OMG.... Got bling?

i think they'd look great on the right car. esp the ones with just the lip. anything with color shift paint for a start.

I want to know how much they are...Googling now.

Ok Im not coming up with these rims, a little help. Or just tell me the price.

The site I found them on didn't have a price. I searched for Lexani and think they're the Firestar. I found a set of four 26" chrome ones on eBay for just under $4000.

I think they'd be more with the color treatment though.

Maybe we should all pick up two sets! :laugh:

idk about those, but i dig something like this

RMS-TI5-5.jpg

now those would be perfect on a 1987 chevy astro....

I would bet you money that I will see those on either an '80s Monte Carlo or like a '78 Cutlass sometime this summer in Flint.

welcome to the next "spinners" phase of rims. In 5 years we are going to look back on these and think.....wtf.

idk about those, but i dig something like this

RMS-TI5-5.jpg

i saw a set like this on an import yesterday. look meh....

the company that sells the equipment to do this kind of coating is at sema each year. i talked to them for a few minutes and now they send me catalogs all the time. i could see this possibly catching on with the import crowd but not lasting for too long. very faddish. pretty expensive stuff too. i dont know what it would cost on a per wheel basis but all the equipment needed is fairly expensive so they in turn have to charge a decent amount, im sure, to do the wheels like that.

oh, and ALL lexanis are ugly no matter what color they are :nonono:

Back