• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Anyone have any high res pics of my car?

starjammir

Hard-core CEG'er
Hey guys,
I need pics of my car if anyone has em, post em or link me to some high res of them please. I would like it without the NE-Os in the pictures, like something from the front, or back of the car would be perfect. Maybe a high res of just a SVT badge would work too.
OR
Any high res pics of a SF with SVTF wheels on it that is lowered/ slammed to the ground with a mirko. If I can use your picture for something that would be nice...ill talk to the owner of the car about it if I can use their car for something.
Thanks guys,
Bill

Ill try to use that one beans thanks :)
Still need plenty more guys. Maybe a interior shot of a MNB interior would work too if anyone has one.

This is all I have Bill...
DSC00823.jpg

DSC00822.jpg

I think this is/was you...
DSC00821.jpg

I'm sure that Pudmunkie has some high res pics of a slammed silverfrost on FSVTs. ;)

I'm curious what you're doing.

Those are looking good guys, Im hoping Pud or Redlineracer can chime in with some too of their cars...Please?

That would rock Alex, if you have some focusing on the car, and not so much on the background that would rock...Ill get permission from Alex (Pud) to use some.

Back