• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

My cars OFFICIAL 1st Photoshoot...

Robsdaace

CEG'er
a couple weeks ago we had a lexus meet n me n a couple friends went to do an amateur photoshoot.....

(my fav pic)

IMG_5473.jpg

IMG_5475.jpg

IMG_5477.jpg

IMG_5479.jpg

IMG_5482.jpg

IMG_5486.jpg

IMG_5502.jpg

IMG_5512.jpg

IMG_5515.jpg

im so torn apart wondering what i should do next... i want a CF hood/trunk but i love my pearl color.. i want the BBK but thats not that much show.... ahh! im already gonna order my "quickshifter".. maybe some strut bars front n rear??? n sways....

yea the BBK is coming soon... but i cant de-badge cuz then i will have 5 holes in my trunk ='[ and its a three stage pearl so its gonna be really hard to get done...

damn your making me want to order both right now lol... then i wont have funds for the BBK..... ahhh i hope i can do both b4 DUB

I always thought tint added something extra to cars, but I see your point. I was just trying to look out for you getting an A-pillar tan line on your head from that Miami sun:cool:

OHH!!! thanks lol ima get my headliner re-done in black to match the rest of the interior... lexus likes to put grey headliners on the black interiors for some reason.... suede or regular material??

lexus likes to put grey headliners on the black interiors for some reason.... suede or regular material??

Just about every car company does that. It's to "lighten" up the interior. I had my headliner black in my SVT, and with the MNB leather it looked tits.

Back