• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Going to SPRING ZING ??

We'll soon drag you down to our level!!!:laugh:

I've met Kim and think that she and Brent will fit in just fine with us. They'll fit right in with us. :laugh:
Now, where did those two go?

It looks that way. And here I thought they could handle us. :)

Yeah, they'd better get back in here and prove us wrong. :)

We can hang with the best (or worst) of anyone! We ain't scared!! LOL!!
Remember, we are friends with SVTTOUR, you cant get much worse than that!! (J/K Sammy!)

Paul mentioned in another thread about possibly meeting up with the New England crew for the drive to K-zoo.

For anyone from the Northeast that wants to meet up, we're thinking the Middle Ridge rest stop west of Cleveland would be a good spot. It is located at mile marker 140 (between exits 135 and 142) on the Ohio Turnpike.
location G on the map - click it
Physical address for your mapping purposes: 46401 Ohio Turnpike Plaza, Amherst, Ohio 44001
googlemap view
We should be in that area around 11:00 am on May 14th.

Let me know if that seems to work for your own travel plans and we can exchange cell phone numbers.
Our two way radios are usually set to channel 12, sometimes subchannel 11.

that will work for us, since we are definitely leaving Thursday morning :)...rough estimate has us leaving at 6am to make it there by 11...

well it's food for thought anyway. :)
LauraSVT always calls me Type-A, so I gotta live up to it by overplanning everything. :D

I love how you're planning everything out perfectly. That way all I have to do is sat back and enjoy everything. :laugh:

However, if you want any help with anything Kim, just let me know :p

Back