• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Spotted. Black CSVT in on Robert Trail

the stock SVT ehxuast is like the worst exhaust ever built.

i'll sell you teh wheels (no tires) for 200$ this spring. they are in good shape. no curbing.

i'll sell you teh wheels (no tires) for 200$ this spring. they are in good shape. no curbing.

Haha. I've never heard it called that :laugh:

I want exhaust for my car that isn't a sh*t can hanging off the back end.

The wheels are a possibility. Might be more towards the spring. I won't be able to work during the college baseball season so I won't have much money. I'll keep it in mind for summer though.

buy an aftermarket exhaust for your car, that is SVT specific. all you gotta do to make it fit is buy one of the hangers for the back, and i'm sure thats easy to find on this site :)

Yea. The stock exhausts are usually dirty cheap thats why I was leaning that way. Don't wanna spend too much money on a 160,000 mile Zetec. :crazy:

buy an aftermarket exhaust for your car, that is SVT specific.

ricerr.jpg

Actually I've heard that stock CSVT catback wasn't too bad. The mufflers have more then enough flow capacity that they don't need to be upgraded. Most of the piping is 2.25.

ricerr.jpg

Actually I've heard that stock CSVT catback wasn't too bad. The mufflers have more then enough flow capacity that they don't need to be upgraded. Most of the piping is 2.25.

you heard wrong.

its mandrel bent, but they don't use a "smooth" mandrel bend machine. so the bends are slightly smaller diameter because the inside of the bend gets a little bit of a kink in it.

but you guys can waste your money on stock SVT exhausts all you want. i know im' the only one here that likes loud cars :D

you heard wrong.

its mandrel bent, but they don't use a "smooth" mandrel bend machine. so the bends are slightly smaller diameter because the inside of the bend gets a little bit of a kink in it.

but you guys can waste your money on stock SVT exhausts all you want. i know im' the only one here that likes loud cars :D

I just don't want my Zetec sounding like an angry bumble bee :laugh:

Back