• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

SVT flips 2 times

Status
Not open for further replies.
old clip, but funny each time I see it, I just wish the first guy that ran up would have kick the driver in the nuts just to add insult to injury :laugh:

The steering wheel from that car ended up in my car....A few weeks after I traded in my car, it was involved in a multirollover accident too....Steering wheel may be cursed. I think it ended up in NY/NJ somewhere.

I'm not on here very often but I've seen that posted about 30,000 times.

Someone always says it's hilarious and then there's a flame war for about 9 pages on how someone could have been hurt.

Let's find/make some new Contique vidz!

Then you go roll your car so we can laugh at you, and i'll make sure there is someone to walk up and kick you.

From all your disdain for my position on this clip, I wonder if you were the driver or one of the people that was there to witness it.

But in fairness I'll tell why after viewing this clip several times why I feel its funny:

1. Driver roles car on what appears to be a straight road

2. Did not see any attempt to avoid the accident or braking to stop the vehicle

3. Did not see any tire smoke to suggest the vehicle broke traction

4. Did not see any evidence that the vehicle had a malfunction

Conclusion: Driver was pushing vehicle beyond his/her ability,

Driver gets out of vehicle and acts like someone else caused the accident

the first guy to run up only took only a quick look at the driver then ran over to check the car (reason not to feel any one got hurt) and lends itself to think that the car may have belong to the guy running up and not the driver. Prompting my statement about getting kicked in the nuts. And I may add this too, that I'm sure there was some talk before the run about how (the Driver) was going to tear this track up, so sit back and watch me.

I seen it all to often....look at me no hands.

I'm glad no one got hurt, but I use it as a lesson not to take my car out on the track unless it has been prepared for track use and my own skills are up to par for the challenge.

So are you the Driver, if so I'm all ears to hear what happen to cause that vehicle to go off track.:shrug:

Your powers of deduction amaze me, Sherlock. :rolleyes:

Why don't you try SEARCHING for the thread in the past since you know the name of the driver (its been said many times already) and you can then tell US with CERTAINTY what happened, why it happened and who the driver is, or is not.

:troutslap:

Recovery...you know when someone else steps into a room they don't belong?? Well you did and your still here. Leave the room and leave this topic alone. You stuck your foot into the mud...get it out and don't step in here again. You don't have any racing credentials to help asses this situation. You have ZERO information what so ever to help pass judgment on his driving/driver skills. YOU HAVE ZERO FACTS TO WHAT AND WHY IT HAPPENED. So stop blabbing...or trying to defend your crappy attitude by laughing at someones misfortune:nonono:

If your really that interested in knowing the truth...go search the forum damnit and don't talk out of your arse.

Your powers of deduction amaze me, Sherlock.

:troutslap:
Yup Ray all those years as a Cop do come in handy at times, but nothing is better than a confessions:rolleyes:

and I'm not the one who started this, so let the persons in question clear the air and save all of us the hassle of looking for it. The first question was "is the driver on this forum" but some people got offended thus brings us here again as with many threads on this forum. That is why I had to add to my sig "one must prepare himself to post on CEG". Now I don't stoop to the level of calling people out of their name or question their sexual taste. All I did was state my view on it, nothing else had to said. But I'm always willing to go the distance to defend my views.:cool:

oh yeah Harry I did a seach "SVT rolled off track" "SVT crashed off track" came back "nothing" so enlighten me on what I should be searching for. :)

As I mentioned.. the driver has been named in THIS THREAD three times that I can recall offhand without even re-reading it.

try searching that...

edit: That's funny.. all those years as a cop and I would have sworn that they'd have tought you a little tact.. its all about disarming a situation, is it not? Not escalating it needlessly. I guess "all those years" on a SWAT team (The Navy's version.. its called a VBSS team. vessel board search and seizure) didn't teach me jack about how to handle overly-critical people with foot-in-mouth disease.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back