• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

The official who's going thread

ill prolly make an appearence throughtout the Spring Zing since im 4 miles from teh fairfield hotel and my family lives by gingerman and martin. Have to work but ill come and meet people and get to know these cars more since ive only owned it for a few days

I will be there, with svtkev's car, some may remember it from 2006's SZ but who knows.

We'll see how this goes.

ill prolly make an appearence throughtout the Spring Zing since im 4 miles from teh fairfield hotel and my family lives by gingerman and martin. Have to work but ill come and meet people and get to know these cars more since ive only owned it for a few days

Don't be afraid to introduce yourself and chat people up.
Most of us will be wearing our lanyards to help identify who we are (real name/screenname).

:p you can discuss that after May 17th. Keep your focus on the present for now, ya goofball.

I am focused on the present with an eye on the future. :cool: We want to plan the best SZ ever! One that you'll tell your grandchildren about 20 years from now......and every time your great-grandchildren come to visit and ask you to tell a story, and everyday when the nurse changes your adult diapers when you are in an assisted living community!

"This one time at Spring Zing 2010..............."

Don't be afraid to introduce yourself and chat people up.
Most of us will be wearing our lanyards to help identify who we are (real name/screenname).

I agree 100%, I didnt know ANYONE last year when I went but Trey who came with me and the first night we had met almost everyone it was awsome. And if you think anyone on here is a jerk,dbag ect... leave those thoughts at the door, cause in person everyone is different, trust me. Everyone is cool as hell!!!!!!!!

I am focused on the present with an eye on the future. :cool: We want to plan the best SZ ever! One that you'll tell your grandchildren about 20 years from now......and every time your great-grandchildren come to visit and ask you to tell a story, and everyday when the nurse changes your adult diapers when you are in an assisted living community!

"This one time at Spring Zing 2010..............."

hahahahahahaha yes I still keep saying "At sz last year,lol"

Anywhere is good for me. Would love to plan but won't be upset if we don't. I am focusing on today only. Tomorrow will be here later :D

If you're are planning on going and have not paid yet please get your money in ASAP as I need to pay for the banquet by May 1.

Back