• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

The official who's going thread

Quick question about spring zing and track time. This will be my first one and a couple of friends from a local car club want to go. A few SRT's and GTO(I forgive them, not everyone is cool enough to own a csvt). Is track time restricted to Ford/Contours or is it an open track?

im not sure on the track at gingermen but I know the autocross is open to anyone, but if there are over 80 entries then only furrin group members and us contour owners are gaurenteed to be able to race, others may or may not be able to.

im not sure on the track at gingermen but I know the autocross is open to anyone, but if there are over 80 entries then only furrin group members and us contour owners are gaurenteed to be able to race, others may or may not be able to.

Thanks, they're big into autox too so maybe they'll come up for that. Hopefully being around all those tours will turn then from the darkside.

track time is usually anyone as far as i know if you pay you play lol I know i saw more trolls on the track last yr than i did tours lol.

track time is usually anyone as far as i know if you pay you play lol I know i saw more trolls on the track last yr than i did tours lol.

Thanks, appreciate that. I really didnt' wanna drive all the way up there alone anyway. Being my first year and all, I know no one. Wasnt SZ held in Fort Wayne Ind a couple years ago? I kept wanting to go but was always working. I live 20 min south and never even made one day.:mad:

Thanks, appreciate that. I really didnt' wanna drive all the way up there alone anyway. Being my first year and all, I know no one. Wasnt SZ held in Fort Wayne Ind a couple years ago? I kept wanting to go but was always working. I live 20 min south and never even made one day.:mad:
you might check your regional section. I'm sure you wont be the only one from the area going. maybe you can contouravan with some of them that way you can get some meeting of people under your belt b4 you get there and all us crazy people scare you off lol.

Might take alot to scare me off, kinda the same with all the guys in my group. I'll look into see who is going from my area. Thanks, big help.

I'm trying like hell to manage to make it this year with my CSVT. For 3 straight years in a row something has always overshadowed (ie prevented) me from going.

I'll know in a day or two if I will be there. I've been busy as hell finishing up mod projects and preparing as if I'm going to go.

Yes, Y2KSVT and myself organanized it in Ft Wayne in 05 and 06. You missed out. ;)

We should do SZ in Wisconsin next year. Maybe in the Wisconsin Dells area???? I'm sure me and Blu Fuz would be willing to take the reins and set everything up.

Yes I agree, hey Kim you gonna bring the speed out this year so I can whoop on it:laugh::laugh:

noooooooo
It doesn't get raced. I'd break it. :laugh:
We're bringing Cobra-derr's SVT.

I'll let you try to climb your leprechaun ass up into my truck though, how's that sound? :laugh:

noooooooo
It doesn't get raced. I'd break it. :laugh:
We're bringing Cobra-derr's SVT.

I'll let you try to climb your leprechaun ass up into my truck though, how's that sound? :laugh:

Ahhhhh ya wimp,lol And I dont try, I will get a ladder and make it up in that truck, then pee on it:laugh::laugh:

Back