• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

CEG Scavenger hunt!!!

svttour

Rico Suave
Everyone can play because Im not sure what route the transporter will take.

Im getting my CSVT picked up tomorrow. I will not disclose any information on it. It is your job find out which one I am talking about.

Here is the deal... If you see it and snap a picture of it then you get a prize! Car must be pictured on the transporter no old pics of the car or the car sitting on the ground will be eligible.

I havent figured out what the prize will be but it wont be lame. Im thinking something like 200 bucks off of a 3L build. or maybe some free SVT parts.

One winner per state!
In cases where 2 people from the same state send me a pic the person who sent the pic first wins the prize.

Last edited:
i know what car it is and where its coming from!!!!! but i dont think im allowed to tell.

edit: crap. im officially disqualified

come on guys the starting point is easy with that hint .... I have an idea but there is no way it will be coming through new england ....

It all depends on the destination of the other cars on the transporter on which path the car will ultimately take.

Im thinking of hint # 2 as we speak.

Thats what makes this fun!

There has been a delay so dont worry more clues will come soon.

Back