• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Carbon Fiber IMRC Cover Group Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is the latest from Doug when I asked for the cost and availability:

It is still all about labor. I can offer them right out of the mold with no UV Urethane Clear coat since they are not going to be sitting in the sun. I would be able to let them go for about $145 if we can get 5 units to 10 units. after 10 units, we can let them go for $138. each
Doug Groh
President
3G Services
12254 Universal Drive
Taylor, Michigan
734-947-9434
734-947-9458 Fax

I've also inquired about whether or not they would be willing to do them in fiberglass to help with the cost. However when I first mentioned it in my initial email he said that he had issues with the dye bleeding from the fiberglass. I'm waiting for his reply on that as of yet.

Last edited:
I'm pretty interested, dep. on price. I'd be OK w/ 140, def. ok with simulated as long as quality is ok. I really don't need the weight savings THAT bad.:laugh:

Well I heard back from Doug on the color and the fiberglass option:

We could do F/G for $115 in group buys of 10 in primer. Color is hard to offer since most guys want body color and it is hard to match body color on older vehicles.
The difference in cost is small, but like I said most of it is labor.

Doug Groh
President
3G Services
12254 Universal Drive
Taylor, Michigan
734-947-9434
734-947-9458 Fax
3gservices@sbcglobal.net

I'll start a new thread for this now that we have pricing options established... New thread is HERE

Last edited:
IMGP2628.jpg
[/

Nice car. BTW, I paid $75 for the CF IMRC cover a few years ago. :ponder:

I would be very interested in one of these need to know how much it would be in £pounds and shipping cost.
Does this place have a website???

I would be very interested in one of these need to know how much it would be in £pounds and shipping cost.
Does this place have a website???

NOPE. This was a group buy & they were going to be custom made for us. There was a problem with materials availability and demand & it looks like this will not happen.

would pay 140 everyone jump on the band wagon and lets get em!!!

yeah weighs about 70 pounds if u pay in nickels.lol :laugh:

And unless it is made with a grill where the IMRC is, it won't alleviate the "heat problem" with the IMRC. We are advised to remove the IMRC/WP cover anyway.

And unless it is made with a grill where the IMRC is, it won't alleviate the "heat problem" with the IMRC. We are advised to remove the IMRC/WP cover anyway.

Never heard of that one this side of the pond ,but any who cares it just looks so damn sexy,if anyone wants rid of theirs or can find out where to get one PM me please:cool:

That is the exact color I wanted to get. Since I have the cargo cover, door panels, and getting the headliner. If you want to ever sell it let me know!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back