• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

GB: HID Conversion Kit - 3yr warranty - $220 or less!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanna know more about this kit. Im confused on the fact that the balast was designed in Germany, but made in Taiwan? :confused: also what brand is this kit? who makes the bulbs? Does the wiring harness have proper relays so that your not drawing irregular amounts of power? Just a few questions Im wondering.

All of your questions have already been answered in this thread

Jack,
When and where can we pay. How long do these kits take to ship?

for now I'm just making a list of committed buyers, once we have enough people we'll make the payment...

the first group buy I got the HID's 3 or 4 days after I made payment.

Well, I'm going to go ahead and commit to this. And hope to god that nothing comes up where I need to back out.

Here's the List:
1. Jack - 9006 - 6000K
2. Rawburt - 9006 - 6000k

Robbie -- make sure you get d2r bulbs! Otherwise the pattern is going to be all fawked up and you won't be happy.

well he needs enough people in this GB first to actually get anywhere. And I doubt they will send him D2Rs even if he spcifies..It was stated above that if you ask for 9006 D2R, they will just send you a D2S 9006 because thats what their 9006 came in..

Bla bla you 4300k HID Nazi! And I see you've recruited Pete!

I havent recruited anyone, they all understand my point because I have shown them why Im right about 4300K. Pete was skeptical at first too but now he knows what I meant ever since he got his kit, I gave Tony (csvt1214) my old D2R bulbs and his are 10 times brighter then others 6000Ks. Theres no point in getting HID's if your going to go with somthing as blue as 6000K, might as well leave your stock halogens :shrug:

Its your money, you want blue headlights and blind people, go ahead. Just dont come back posting how you cant see sh*t at night and how you blew your bulbs and no one is responding to you. You get what you pay for!

Its your money, you want blue headlights and blind people, go ahead. Just dont come back posting how you cant see sh*t at night and how you blew your bulbs and no one is responding to you. You get what you pay for!

And surely don't post how you can't see in the Group Buy forum. :troutslap:

well he needs enough people in this GB first to actually get anywhere. And I doubt they will send him D2Rs even if he spcifies..It was stated above that if you ask for 9006 D2R, they will just send you a D2S 9006 because thats what their 9006 came in..
Big time noob here, but can someone specify what type of kit I want to get if I want the 4300 white? D2R-9006? It sounds all kinds of Star Wars to me.

Hey mod...

Hey mod...

You know, its really too bad that everytime a GB (or anything for that matter) comes up on HID's it has to be ruined!!! I would like to see this one actually be successful.

Maybe the moderator could delete all the BS 4300k crap in this thread...

You know, its really too bad that everytime a GB (or anything for that matter) comes up on HID's it has to be ruined!!! I would like to see this one actually be successful.

Maybe the moderator could delete all the BS 4300k crap in this thread...

STFU, you are being an idiot. The guy comes on here offering something at a low price, but you cannot choose whether you get D2s or D2r bulbs. Putting D2s bulbs in a reflector housing is retarded. You cry about this, but it isn't like you have any factual information. "oh I like this more because of the color". You still don't seem to understand WTF you are supposed to buy to even make it work properly. If you go to their site it only offers D2s bulbs from Vision HID. For another 70 bucks you can get name brand stuff from Phillips. If you don't wanna listen to Goonz then what about myself or Alex?! Ask alex about this **** on saturday at the meet. God you are a little crybaby.

You guys have made your point. Now if they want to buy it, who cares? Its their money, not yours. You have made it clear what they are getting into, why continue? This thread isnt a discussion about HIDs, its a GB. Case closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back