• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Nawwwwwwwwwwwzzzzz

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the safety mechanism fails, then what? I guess the bottle just miraculously dissipates all of the pressure and heat that has built up, right?

It IS possible for it to blow. Is it likely? No. But it CAN (and obviously has) happened.

Don't waste your time arguing with todd. If the saturn speed link says its right, then it MUST be right. :crazy: I love how he likes to run around and preach about FI when he has next to no experience with it.

It explains how it happens. Most likely the bottles were altered. This really isn't that difficult to grasp. I have no experience with it? Who owned a nitrous kit and who didn't? I have books on it if you'd like to borrow them Sparky. It's not hard to grasp for most of the population. With you it may be different.

It explains how it happens. Most likely the bottles were altered. This really isn't that difficult to grasp. I have no experience with it? Who owned a nitrous kit and who didn't? I have books on it if you'd like to borrow them Sparky. It's not hard to grasp for most of the population. With you it may be different.
He said Forced Induction, asshat. That's a whole 'nother can of worms. You're not very good at reading, are you? Must explain why after 8 years of membership and over 25K posts, you're still not a mod...

He said Forced Induction, asshat. That's a whole 'nother can of worms. You're not very good at reading, are you? Must explain why after 8 years of membership and over 25K posts, you're still not a mod...

Lmfao!!!! What world are you in? FI is nitrous, turbo, S/C. Way to just validate your lack of knowledge and end up making yourself look like an arsehat! Ever think that I might have turned down being a mod? You would be the first person I would have banned. Keep up your excellent posts.:laugh: I'm quoting that one so everyone can see it.

Lmfao!!!! What world are you in? FI is nitrous, turbo, S/C. Way to just validate your lack of knowledge and end up making yourself look like an arsehat! Ever think that I might have turned down being a mod? You would be the first person I would have banned. Keep up your excellent posts.:laugh:

Ahem.... Nitrous is a foreign substance brought into the combustion chamber, not a large amount of air being FORCED into the combustion chamber...

Nitrous is, on a basic level, an alternative fuel. By saying nitrous is FI is saying that all engines are FI. Fuel is forced into the engine via the fuel pump, is it not?

Nitrous= Fuel "additive" or "alternative fuel"

Turbo/SC= FI

Ahem.... Nitrous is a foreign substance brought into the combustion chamber, not a large amount of air being FORCED into the combustion chamber...

Nitrous is, on a basic level, an alternative fuel. By saying nitrous is FI is saying that all engines are FI. Fuel is forced into the engine via the fuel pump, is it not?

Nitrous= Fuel "additive" or "alternative fuel"

Turbo/SC= FI

I know WTF the difference is. Pretty sure both Rawburt and I are refering to nitrous as FI. He's even calling it FI as well as what this forum does. Last I checked the nitrous posts are in FI.:troutslap:

I know WTF the difference is. Pretty sure both Rawburt and I are refering to nitrous as FI. He's even calling it FI as well as what this forum does. Last I checked the nitrous posts are in FI.:troutslap:
They're thrown in there because FI should really be called "power adders", and they probably didn't want to make a seperate forum for nitrous, since there are only a few people on here that run NO2:shrug:

If you know the difference, why do you refer to it as something that it isn't?:troutslap:

Sweet double, BTW...

EDIT:

Here's the caption under the FI Forum...
Turbos and superchargers for the Duratec V6

Last edited:
I think you ALL need to calm down...

I have something to help with that........

slug.gif
slug.gif
slug.gif
slug.gif

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

............................................________
....................................,.-‘”...................``~.,
.............................,.-”...................................“-.,
.........................,/...............................................”:,
.....................,?......................................................\,
.................../...........................................................,}
................./......................................................,:`^`..}
.............../...................................................,:”........./
..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../
............./__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../
.........../(_....”~,_........“~,_....................,:`........_/
..........{.._$;_......”=,_.......“-,_.......,.-~-,},.~”;/....}
...........((.....*~_.......”=-._......“;,,./`..../”............../
...,,,___.\`~,......“~.,....................`.....}............../
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-”
............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\
.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__
,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|..............`=~-,
.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\
...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\
................................`:,,...........................`\..............__
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``
........................................_\..........._,-%.......`\
...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`\

They're thrown in there because FI should really be called "power adders", and they probably didn't want to make a seperate forum for nitrous, since there are only a few people on here that run NO2:shrug:

If you know the difference, why do you refer to it as something that it isn't?:troutslap:

Sweet double, BTW...

EDIT:

Here's the caption under the FI Forum...
Turbos and superchargers for the Duratec V6

Before you make yourself look even stupider, you should probably shut your mouth and go start another wildly successful group buy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back