• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Heatshield Group Buy # 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Rawburt ?
2. Ob1
3. mart_svt
4. debos99csvt
5. seabass_00svt
6. Beans
7. enduro
8. 00SVTGA
9. Ronan
10. m4gician - sorry I couldn't get one form Aaron, I was sidetracked with work and it was already too late. Please let me know. Btw that's 10, you take paypal correct?

1. Rawburt ?
2. Ob1
3. mart_svt
4. debos99csvt
5. seabass_00svt
6. Beans
7. enduro
8. 00SVTGA
9. Ronan
10. m4gician
11. stocksvtcontour
12. Bradness

Im going to call the shop and confirm everything before I accept any deposits

Last edited:
just let me know where to send a deposit and how much thanks.

BTW great job i've seen a lot of attempts to make a nice heatshield but these are spectacular

The shop is backed up about 4 weeks right now.

Im going to set a tenative production date of January 10th. I will be out of town until the second of january. I will be accepting deposits from now until january 8th, but dont feel rushed to get them in early or anything. PLEASE BE AWARE of the wait time. Ten shields should only take an afternoon to produce, and then allow me a week to ship them all out.

My paypal is
chaospook@yahoo.com

DEPOSIT AMOUNT IS 22 dollars

BE SURE TO INCLUDE YOUR FORUM NAME. AND THE ADDRESS THAT YOU WANT YOUR SHEILD SHIPPED TO. I WILL NOT SHIP TO P.O BOXES, AND INTERNATIONAL ORDERS ARE SUBJECT TO ADDITIONAL FEES. (Canada is ussually only ~3 dollars more). Items are shipped via certified UPS. If you would like a tracking number with your package be sure to include your email adress in your paypal message!

If you are a lurker that would like to be added to the list, or would like to pay via CERTIFIED money order EMAIL ME: chaospook@yahoo.com

ONCE I RECIEVE A DEPOSIT I WILL ADD YOUR NAME TO THE OFFICIAL LIST. DO NOT ADD YOURSELF.

Last edited:
They work on SE's with some finagling on your end, mainly the other lines you guys have... Im not really sure ive never owned an SE

They work on SE's with some finagling on your end, mainly the other lines you guys have... Im not really sure ive never owned an SE

It will work on se's they are identical... on distance between throttlebody to the end of the MAF. In other words IT WILL WORK LOL

I just sent you the full payment. I'm in no rush this one is for the wifes car that I won't even be starting on until spring.
Thanks

The shop is backed up about 4 weeks right now.

Im going to set a tenative production date of January 10th. I will be out of town until the second of january. I will be accepting deposits from now until january 8th, but dont feel rushed to get them in early or anything. PLEASE BE AWARE of the wait time. Ten shields should only take an afternoon to produce, and then allow me a week to ship them all out.

My paypal is
chaospook@yahoo.com

DEPOSIT AMOUNT IS 22 dollars

BE SURE TO INCLUDE YOUR FORUM NAME. AND THE ADDRESS THAT YOU WANT YOUR SHEILD SHIPPED TO. I WILL NOT SHIP TO P.O BOXES, AND INTERNATIONAL ORDERS ARE SUBJECT TO ADDITIONAL FEES. (Canada is ussually only ~3 dollars more). Items are shipped via certified UPS. If you would like a tracking number with your package be sure to include your email adress in your paypal message!

If you are a lurker that would like to be added to the list, or would like to pay via CERTIFIED money order EMAIL ME: chaospook@yahoo.com

ONCE I RECIEVE A DEPOSIT I WILL ADD YOUR NAME TO THE OFFICIAL LIST. DO NOT ADD YOURSELF.

that's great Pud, I can pay off some christmas bills and I'll have my second set of tuition money so I'll have it to you by january 8th. That's good to know.

Pud, sorry but can you take me off the list. I just dont feel like being raped by UPS again. Their brokerage charge to Canadian adressses (about $40 -$50) just dont make it worth it.

I can, or I can ship it USPS if you want.

Honestly I had 4 or 5 go to canada last round, I dont think they got 'raped' Maybe they will chime in.

Do you want me to ship it USPS?

Their brokerage charge to Canadian adressses (about $40 -$50) .

Maybe you can gather several Canadians and ship altogether to one address, then re-ship from there? Would that be saving some bucks?

Seriously, Pud's heatshield is of the highest quality I ever got from any group buys. And I have bought a lot of things here. It really dresses up the engine bay. After half hour of driving, you can easily tell the big difference of temperature inside the shield and elsewhere in the engine bay.

Just my 2 cents from a happy owner.

USPS rules.

USPS rules.

If you can do USPS then put me back on the list, Thanks Pud.

In the past UPS has charged me , $40 on a $5 part, $110 dollars on a $500 bike frame and $38 on a $30 golfclub. This is in addition to the shipping fees.
The only item I had to pay duty on should have been the frame and it would have only been about $25.

PS I'll send a deposit by Paypal tommorrow

You got it :)

Enduro....

Make sure you put down "Please ship with USPS" on your comments in Paypal or in a letter if you're sending a M.O.

Maybe you can gather several Canadians and ship altogether to one address....

Just my 2 cents from a happy owner.

because Canada is like a mall? We can all walk to that someone's house to pick it up right :D :D :D, Pud doesnt shipping through UPS and marking as a gift discount shipping and cut taxes + fees that we all have to pay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back