• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

What is your favorite cereal?

gah I'm a friggin moron. When I said condensed, I meant to say powdered.
My statements might make a little more sense now.

It makes a lot more sense now.
Condensed milk is just yucky!! At least powdered milk is somewhat tolerable when it's cold.

I'm amazed that there's now 185 posts in this thread. That would mean 160 people posted once since this is a "Favorite" thread.

That's unlikely though.

You didn't post your favorite silly boy.

I only use condensed milk in pumpkin pie, nothing else.
I haven't had powdered milk in a long time. It's OK if you really need milk for the cereal but it has to be cold, still not as good a regular milk.

Come on, you have to have more than one.
And, I'm not reading back through all of the pages to see what you posted either. :D

Kellogg's frosted mini wheats little bites chocolate :drool::drool::drool::drool:
they didn't evan make it to the bowl just ate them out of the box with a glass of milk:drool:

Honey nut Cheerios? Bleh.

I did find this comment amusing..
bistro5000 (3/17/2009 at 4:02 AM)
ok, I'm pretty sure Lucky Charms should easily win the sugar bracket considering it is sugary to the point of being illegal in the UK.

Frosted Flakes won? WTH, I totally feel ripped off. Come on, we all know that Lucky Charms, Coco Puffs, Cookie Crisp and Apple Jacks are better than Frosted Flakes.

I'll go for the Raisin Bran, Kix and Special K for the "healthy" cereal but who likes Grape Nuts? They're disgusting, hot, cold and anything in between, they taste like the box they come packaged in.

She just enjoys a good bowl of cereal in the morning. :laugh:

Chris, maybe you should become a cereal critic or something. ;)

Just stating a fact. LOL! Come on, Frosted Flakes won?? :shrug:

She just enjoys a good bowel of cereal in the morning. :laugh:

Chris, maybe you should become a cereal critic or something. ;)
bowel of cereal :shrug: that's what raisin bran is for:laugh:
YourBowel.jpg
easter-1.jpg

Back