• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

11/22 Hooters Meet, Saugus, MA

I'll be there.

Wait... ;)

Just rolled out of bed. I'm psyched for today. Good friends, subpar food, and an abundance of silicone. Nothing wrong with that!

a good time was and is probably still being had by all.
jess and i ducked out a little early so she could get some sleep.
it was good to see everybody again.

It was great to see all of you again.
We rivaled EGL, what with the lack of Contours there!
Credit Ian for saving the day and actually showing up in a Contour, albeit sans inspection sticker :)

Jay/Robin that room remodel totally transformed your house. It's amazing how nice it was to space things out. The group migrations provided scene refreshment :laugh:

Hope the pirate doesn't have a mad hangover when he wakes up ..

lol bad pirate

Thanks Jay and Robin for hosting. We had a lot of fun.
I hope you didn't have to muy thai or jujitsu any of those drunks that stayed over ;)

Next meet possibly in Webster MA starting with some chinese food at Wind Tiki.

It was great to see all of you again.
We rivaled EGL, what with the lack of Contours there!
Credit Ian for saving the day and actually showing up in a Contour, albeit sans inspection sticker :)

Jay/Robin that room remodel totally transformed your house. It's amazing how nice it was to space things out. The group migrations provided scene refreshment :laugh:

Saving the day? Lol. And by the way, I DO have an inspection sticker...it's just a rejection :D

Phil was looking pretty good this morning, considering. Hahaha. Ian, I heard the phone go off at 2am, and haven't been so happy to hear a call that time of the night. hahaha. Glad you made it home alright.

Thank you everyone for coming out last night. It was a total blast. It was great to actually get started early in the day, and wind up at a reasonable hour for once!

Fortunately, no ass kicking was needed!

Didn't I say 2am when I left? Lol, it was awesome cuz when I hung up the phone, it was 2am. Simply superb timing. That 20min power nap at the Ludlow Plaza kept my goin' :laugh:

Nope, we were too busy looking at this one hot brunette. The butt on our waitress was impressive, but she had an excess of eye makeup on, unfortunately. Funny thing, though: She had her work shirt (the low-cut Hooters shirt) stapled to her bra so it didn't fall! LOL! I give credit to Kim for figuring that one out :laugh:

actually Mike spotted it, and I confirmed his suspicions. :laugh:
She did have a nice ass. One of the few asses that don't get the pancake look from those orange shorts.

I brought my camera, but when I turned it on, I saw the battery light flashing, so I put it away. :(
Those batteries are old and don't seem to hold their charge very well anymore.

I believe there were a couple camera phone pics taken by Elky, rouar or bishop (or all 3)

I felt fine, especially after the freaking huge omlet I had.

lol bad pirate

Thanks Jay and Robin for hosting. We had a lot of fun.
I hope you didn't have to muy thai or jujitsu any of those drunks that stayed over ;)

I figured I should be good. I didn't feel like having my face caved in with knees or end up in arm bar or something. I left my sword at home that day, I was defenseless.

Phil was looking pretty good this morning, considering. Hahaha. Ian, I heard the phone go off at 2am, and haven't been so happy to hear a call that time of the night. hahaha. Glad you made it home alright.

Thank you everyone for coming out last night. It was a total blast. It was great to actually get started early in the day, and wind up at a reasonable hour for once!

Fortunately, no ass kicking was needed!

Thanks again for the place to crash. I had a blast as usual. One of these meets is going to have to be out my way soon.

We figured a good breakfast would take care of anything that ailed you. Glad it helped. :)

No worries about crashing at our place. That's what the couches/futon are for!

Back