• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Full 3L Swap

Sweet Craig, haha.

and HAHA.
SVT snob, would love to meet up. lol lemme check and see whats going on that day, and ill let you know ;)

you had a girlfriend? lol
Ok we're gunna get kicked off of here. PS, fix my name in your signature. ;)

I was just messin' around about losing you as my gf, obviously.

I think it would be cool to meet some folks from here. If you guys do end up hangin out, give me a call and if I am not doing Andrew's clutch, I'll either invite you over for some fresh keg beer (Budweiser) or meet you guys somewhere.

Ok we're gunna get kicked off of here. PS, fix my name in your signature. ;)

I was just messin' around about losing you as my gf, obviously.

I think it would be cool to meet some folks from here. If you guys do end up hangin out, give me a call and if I am not doing Andrew's clutch, I'll either invite you over for some fresh keg beer (Budweiser) or meet you guys somewhere.
fixed.
Deal lol

Hey can we take all of this Off topic stuff to a brand new thread called something like "London CEG Meet" or something? I obviously can't do that from this side of the moderator table.....but hopefully one of the cool mods will take care of this before I get banned from the board. Then we can actually also get some sort of a meet for South-Western Ontario going or something. How many members are actively on here from the SWO area??

lolz@this thread

btw, if you add up the cost of all the fittings, line, and aluminum stock it takes to make the fuel adapter, your really close to what joey charges.

so for all of the trouble of hunting down the correct parts and measuring all the hole placements and tapping ect. it's really so much more practical to just one complete.

I've got some pictures of mine in a thread around here someplace.

lolz@this thread

btw, if you add up the cost of all the fittings, line, and aluminum stock it takes to make the fuel adapter, your really close to what joey charges.

so for all of the trouble of hunting down the correct parts and measuring all the hole placements and tapping ect. it's really so much more practical to just one complete.

I've got some pictures of mine in a thread around here someplace.

I work for an OEM that designs and builds automation from scratch. We use robots, and also conventional equipment for the food processing industry. We have lathes, mills, etc at work. Most of our stuff is stainless steel. I was hoping to just use some scrap, and a little bit of labour to rig something up that would work here. I'll do some research into it....the other thing is that Sa2ah over there has a very limited supply of cash, and I am trying to do this swap for her as economically as humanly possible. :D

hey, thats pretty awesome. could you machine stuff to spec if I needed something?

you still wont be able to make the fittings though. most should be fairly easy to find, but the fuel line connection is 22 dollars all by itself.

Hey can we take all of this Off topic stuff to a brand new thread called something like "London CEG Meet" or something? I obviously can't do that from this side of the moderator table.....but hopefully one of the cool mods will take care of this before I get banned from the board. Then we can actually also get some sort of a meet for South-Western Ontario going or something. How many members are actively on here from the SWO area??

Could always start a thread in the Eastern Canada Forum for a meet :).

Aaron

the GF is the one with the sick 'tour dude.

he's doing the 3l for her.....

I wand a GF that wants an engine swap, those don't come around too often

G/F's are not allowed to but in and dirty threads. :troutslap:

the GF is the one with the sick 'tour dude.

he's doing the 3l for her.....

I wand a GF that wants an engine swap, those don't come around too often

Yeah, if it wasn't for her, I wouldn't be here....nor would I be doing the swap. ;)

But she isn't my gf....this week.

Last edited:
Back