• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Pictures from the dragstrip

Manimillion

Veteran CEG'er

Ready, SET....!
32805984ff6.jpg

...Break an axle!
77584236gj2.jpg

11mediumgg5.jpg

Nice - too bad on the 96blackSE's axle :blackeye:. Did you have a set of extra ones with you and some trans fluid?

Very cool! Good to see there are still people breaking contours!

Mani, there was a burnout video that was an interweb smash hit with a Mustang very similar to yours...have you seen that video? :laugh:

Mani, there was a burnout video that was an interweb smash hit with a Mustang very similar to yours...have you seen that video? :laugh:

Yeah I have, but people say it is a V6 :shrug:

There is also a video of a similar mustang to mine, racing a bike down an airstrip...have you seen that video? :laugh:

:crazy:

Yeah I have, but people say it is a V6 :shrug:

I couldn't believe the stuff I was reading from the comments left on that video? It isn't real because the guy would have to be driving like 100000 mph around the car....etc etc. The things people come with because your car is better than theirs.

Thankfully it broke the axle and not the diff or tranny. I blew apart an outer joint on one of my mazdas and people thought I was in shock because I was smiling because the diff was fine.

Back