• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Another rallycross in Tampa

doh, I was in tampa this weekend. Would have loved to see the car!

I compete with the car at a national level. What that means for all those not in FL is that it will be at a track near you in the future. I'll be in Nashville this weekend. I'm planning on making an appearance in NC early next year. The new England championship will put me in your neck of the woods.

Sam's "correction" would give new meaning to my sideways sliding fun comment. Good thing he's only joking. Right?

Actually, I would like to do this too... maybe go for a ride.
You guys just have to keep on me b/c I am a huge slacker. :shrug:

... that and i'm angry at my CSVT for being ornery. It's a love/hate/hate/love relationship atm.

Definitely come out! If you need, we can give you a ring the day before. What's up with you car? I know this guy who knows how to fix contours.

Definitely come out! If you need, we can give you a ring the day before. What's up with you car? I know this guy who knows how to fix contours.

That might work, a ring a day or two before the day would be solid.

The a/c compressor seized up, so I had to bypass it w/ a non-a/c belt so i could use the defrost. I do not have the tools to do an a/c compressor or I would just buy one and do it myself I suppose (seems to cost like $150ish for a compressor). I talked to a mechanic and he said i would also need to get an accumulator and orifice tube if I was going to replace the compressor as well.

Plus, I swear I should be getting more power than I do.. maybe I'll let one of you guys drive it when i go to this rallycross

I have an a/c compressor if you need. It's only 46k old. I can even help you put it in. I'm not sure what the orifice tube is, but I'm sure I've had my hands on it a few times.

srsly?

That would be more than cool.

I'll PM you and we can stop slopping up the boards. Svttour gets pissy sometimes when you get off topic :laugh:

I must have had my period that day.. Im cool as truck!

Back