• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Got Bronze?

your car looks good man. and anything bigger than a 40 series tire on a set of 18's is stupid looking. they are 18" wheels you guys! my focus SVT 17" have 40s on them and they look fine. his exhaust looks fine, and who cares about jackpoint covers, its not like he's the only one that doesnt have em on, lol. and just to prove you wrong, goonz; im powdercoating them black!

steeda, the rims are nice. i painted the calipers in red to MATCH UP with the rims. i like my bronze ones, they look good on my car, period :D , plus they MATCH with my tan interior ;/

just because Steeda throws a set of bronze wheels on his contour doesnt mean he should be banned. :shrug:

Actually, there were some posts deleted by the mods from a worthless soul. He's whom The Digital Slacker is referring to.

Last edited:
It all depends on lighting. Sometimes its more gold sometimes a bit darker.

I guess, mine are kinda like that and I love it, they are shiney silver under sunlight and then under certain shades they are polished gunmetal color :crazy:

I guess, mine are kinda like that and I love it, they are shiney silver under sunlight and then under certain shades they are polished gunmetal color :crazy:

I don't like the gunmetal/silver on black at all

Pulling off bronze is tough, glad i could be an inspiration to ya..
964592152_l.jpg

:laugh::laugh:

Steeda, the rims look good on your ride:cool:, but I wanna see the rims on "Contour X", shhhhhhhh, its a secret....classic!

Back