• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

ST200 owner

ST Two Ton

CEG'er
Hello folks, Ive not been on for a while so I thought I would say hi from across the pond, I hope the dreaded credit crunch is not hurting you Guys too much over there, its not doing us any favours thats for sure.
What is the fuel prices like over there, the cheapest I can get is £1.07 a litre which is arround $1.90 thats something like $7.60 a gallon, a bit of a killer when I can only get 30 mpg at best, oh well never mind , speak to you soon.

Kev

Hello folks, Ive not been on for a while so I thought I would say hi from across the pond, I hope the dreaded credit crunch is not hurting you Guys too much over there, its not doing us any favours thats for sure.
What is the fuel prices like over there, the cheapest I can get is £1.07 a litre which is arround $1.90 thats something like $7.60 a gallon, a bit of a killer when I can only get 30 mpg at best, oh well never mind , speak to you soon.

Kev

Petrol station down the street has Premium for $3.63/gal here in Ann Arbor, Michigan, which makes regular like 3.45/gal

I hate it when I hear people around here complaining about gas prices, I tell them that you blokes over in England pay double what we do and nobody believes me :nonono:

Post some pics of the ride :cool:

Kev
Yup, correct, but think about the distances needed to be covered in the US going from point A to B, can easily be three times as much as the distance UK chaps have to travel, given the fact that a single state can be bigger than the whole UK. Other than that, would be nice to have American gas prices in Europe & UK, since I`m in Europe right now and have spent quite a small fortune for gas since I have the car so you`re not alone in this :)
Post some pics of the car mate.

Peter

Yup, correct, but think about the distances needed to be covered in the US going from point A to B, can easily be three times as much as the distance UK chaps have to travel, given the fact that a single state can be bigger than the whole UK. Other than that, would be nice to have American gas prices in Europe & UK, since I`m in Europe right now and have spent quite a small fortune for gas since I have the car so you`re not alone in this :)
Post some pics of the car mate.

Peter
I put some shots of my car on pics and vids, hope you like it .

Well I have to say even though you chaps have high gas prices you still have better cars over there... which i would be all over lol... but in WA state gas is running as low as $3.20 a gallon... and premium runs a bit more.. only $3.35

Petrol station down the street has Premium for $3.63/gal here in Ann Arbor, Michigan, which makes regular like 3.45/gal

I hate it when I hear people around here complaining about gas prices, I tell them that you blokes over in England pay double what we do and nobody believes me :nonono:

Post some pics of the ride :cool:

Blokes? petrol?

What's happening to you?:confused:

Back